LOL @ the Giants

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This is horrible.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Huh. I just assumed he'd be ready for week 1. That has to be concerning that he's not back or close to it yet.
Unless there's some other lingering issues, I still think he plays week 1. I know everyone heals differently but Adrian Peterson tore his ACL in week 17, IIRC, and he was back out there for the Vikings in week 1 of the following season.

Whereas Barkley tore his ACL early in the season plus he's a bit of a physical freak like Peterson, so that probably plays in his favor. You also have to factor in the improvement of surgeons and team physicians when it comes to repairing and rehabbing ACL injuries. It feels like they've cut about 3 or 4 months off the avg recovery time compared to 20 years ago.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Unless there's some other lingering, I still think he plays week 1. I know everyone heals differently but Adrian Peterson tore his ACL in week 17, IIRC, and he was back out there for the Vikings in week 1 of the following season.

Whereas Barkley tore his ACL early in the season plus he's a bit of a physical freak like Peterson, so that probably plays in his favor. You also have to factor in the improvement of surgeons and team physicians when it comes to repairing and rehabbing ACL injuries. It feels like they've cut about 3 or 4 months off the avg recovery time compared to 20 years ago.

I would think too. If he doesn't, I'd be concerned if I were them. This was the first I'm hearing that he might not.

Top Bottom