LOL @ The Eagles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Please baby Jesus make this happen :lol
Maybe the report was wrong. Maybe it is as an OC. Even if it is as a QB coach...what the fuck has Gase done?

He "developed" Peyton Manning? Seriously?

I don't know what it is that people see in this guy, everything he touches turns to shit.

There is not a team he hasn't left in ruins.

He went to Miami, Tannehill takes a leap forward away from the dork.

It is just incredible how some of these owners and front office people evaluate coaches.

We are laymen, I get it. But Jesus Christ. Results are results.

And this guy out and out sucks. Just goes to show you how rampant nepotism, family and relationships are a real issue.

That said, I hope Jeffrey Lurie decides he is the man to lead them into the future and fix their damaged locker room.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Developed Peyton Manning?

Man, I thought I had heard it all.
He taught Peyton how to throw the ball with a damaged neck. That might be it.

He "developed" a HoF QB already, but somehow just failed with a young kid like Darnold.

Got it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Pederson is a lot like Garrett. Very few people in his coaching circle to reach out to. This explains the recycling of people he knows.
I remember when I said Pederson was not any better than Garrett and got flamed.

Thing is, aside from that charmed run he had, he's really kinda worse than Garrett IMO.

Yeah you can never take that Super Bowl away, but they would both be on the "do not hire" list for me, and I think head to head Garrett is straight up better than Pederson. He went 3-5 against Garrett.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember when I said Pederson was not any better than Garrett and got flamed.

Thing is, aside from that charmed run he had, he's really kinda worse than Garrett IMO.

Yeah you can never take that Super Bowl away, but they would both be on the "do not hire" list for me, and I think head to head Garrett is straight up better than Pederson. He went 3-5 against Garrett.
I think Frank Reich deserves a lot of credit for the Eagles success. It was in a downward spiral after he left.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So...Roseman it is. I don't see what rationale Pederson would have. Sudfeld is scheduled to be a free agent...that's what a GM would like to see is in-game action.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

So...Roseman it is. I don't see what rationale Pederson would have. Sudfeld is scheduled to be a free agent...that's what a GM would like to see is in-game action.
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
ESPN will be a must watch if Gase gets a job but none of the minority candidates do :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

Top Bottom