LOL @ The Eagles

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Btw props on the thread. We badly need a lol @ eagles thread.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
they'll pick higher than us next April :mad:

data

Forbes #1
What are the chances Wentz will still be their 2021 starter? Still an Eagle?

Roseman’s had success getting trade value for Bradford and Nick Foles

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Btw props on the thread. We badly need a lol @ eagles thread.
Yeah, I was actually was thinking about this the other day, but Booze found the absolutely most appropriate tweet to start the thread.

Cotton

Staff member

If so, Wentz is pretty weak willed.
No shit. Reminds of this one time at Tech we had this QB named Baker Mayfield who was scared to death of a little competition.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No shit. Reminds of this one time at Tech we had this QB named Baker Mayfield who was scared to death of a little competition.
So we're supposed to believe Baker Mayfield was scared to compete with Davis Webb. :lol

I know you Raiders have your version of what happened, but here's what really happened per Baker Mayfield and his family.

Baker grew up a Sooners fan and knew that if he stayed at Tech the best he could hope for was an invite to the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl. So he left to greener pastures and took a chance to walk on at the prestigious University of Oklahoma in all it's football glory. Where the land overflows with milk and honey.

That's the way we tell the story on our side of the fence. #InBakerWeTrust

Cotton

Staff member
So we're supposed to believe Baker Mayfield was scared to compete with Davis Webb. :lol

I know you Raiders have your version of what happened, but here's what really happened per Baker Mayfield and his family.

Baker grew up and Sooners fan and knew that if he stayed at Tech the best he could hope for was an invite to the Beef 'O' Brayd's Bowl. So he left to greener pastures and took a chance to walk on at the prestigious University of Oklahoma in all it's football glory. Where the land was overflows with milk and honey.

That's the way we tell the story on our side of the fence. #InBakerWeTrust
Mmhmm.

Top Bottom