LOL @ The Eagles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They always let somebody else set the floor. In no way does Lamb not qualify for more as he is the superior player. But you watch that this identical contract is what is written on the napkin and slid across the table.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Someone posted a day or so ago that this was coming, and the Joneses would then have to pay more for Lamb.

Voila

And watch how this contract structure favors the Eagles somehow, despite 51 mil guaranteed

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
As much as it pains me to say it, the Eagles probably get back to the playoffs this year.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Are we coming to this conclusion because they drafted two corners high, or their 1-6 finish and getting smashed by the juggernaut Bucs in the playoffs last year?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
No NFCE team has repeated as champ since 2004. So unless you think NY or Wash will take a giant leap forward, it's simply Philly's turn.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Are we coming to this conclusion because they drafted two corners high, or their 1-6 finish and getting smashed by the juggernaut Bucs in the playoffs last year?

People underestimate how long they have to go from last season to become a good team. They were pretty bad down the stretch last season and only made the playoffs on the residual from their insanely lucky start.

I also think people are overrating their FA moves. They downgraded from Reddick and Barkley is very overrated.

Plus that QB isn't getting better.

Not to mention whatever that thing is coaching them.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No NFCE team has repeated as champ since 2004. So unless you think NY or Wash will take a giant leap forward, it's simply Philly's turn.

They might win the division but it'd be more by default if it happens.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
People underestimate how long they have to go from last season to become a good team. They were pretty bad down the stretch last season and only made the playoffs on the residual from their insanely lucky start.

I also think people are overrating their FA moves. They downgraded from Reddick and Barkley is very overrated.

Plus that QB isn't getting better.

Not to mention whatever that thing is coaching them.
Kelce is also a massive loss for them. He was still one of the best centers in the NFL. Honestly he may have been the best center.

Top Bottom