LOL @ The Eagles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They have a commitment to diversity.

The Cowboys have always suppressed the black QB. You had Reggie Collier. Rodney Peete, Randall Cunningham and Tony Banks, all are living testaments.

Now Prescott has to carry that burden.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

The Cowboys have always suppressed the black QB. You had Reggie Collier. Rodney Peete, Randall Cunningham and Tony Banks, all are living testaments.

You missed Quincy Carter, a true playoff QB.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

So what?

You either win or you don't. I don't a single fuck about what color the QB is.

The Eagles apparently have had the most and I don't think much of any of them outside of Cunningham, whose development they completely botched.

As an aside, Hispanics are the biggest minority and oddly no one ever brings them up in diversity discussions (obviously we had Romo).

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Slay: If we losing at halftime and we go in? BOOOOOO! The whole stadium!

Nelson: And that’s the Linc, that b---- packed.

Slay: Meek [Mill] and everybody!

Nelson: Have you ever seen a home crowd boo you?

Slay: We get booed a lot. We got our fans being the OC [offensive coordinator]. ‘Run the ball!’ I’m talking about the whole stadium.

Nelson: They’re playing mind games on the OC.

Slay: If they run the ball, it could be a negative play, they’re gonna cheer for it.

Nelson: I learned quick. I said ‘Oh yeah, I got to get out of here. It’s not good for my mental health. I’m stressed out.

Slay: It stress you out, boy! I ain’t gonna lie, these are the only fans that ever got to me before.

Nelson: That’s what I’m saying! I’m not used to this before… They [fans] are gonna sit [right behind] the bench, and they on your ass.

Slay: Every play.

Nelson: ‘He’s terrible! What the f--- is he doing?’ You gotta hear that every play. Even if you make a good play. It got to a point where like – and don’t get it twisted. I’m not no scrub by any means. I’m just hard on myself. So it got to a point where like, I’m playing against the fans, type of s---. I ain’t even focused. I have a third down stop, I’m talking s--- to the fans! I’m coming out talking, not even to the opposing team! I went home one day and said ‘Bro, this is not healthy.’ [Laughs] ‘I gotta get outta here’

Top Bottom