Lions Stuff...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I see the Detroit game as a desperation game for the Cowboys and I think they will take it to the house.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I see the Detroit game as a desperation game for the Cowboys and I think they will take it to the house.
It may be a "desperation" game and Garrett seems to get them to respond, but it is almost never that they dominate that kind of contest.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Jeff Driskel beats the Cowboys, it will be delicious.
If that happens I start questioning the players just as much as Garrett.

Don't give me that "this is the NFL" shit. Driskel is not a capable NFL QB, at least in the way I would describe one.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't see that happening at all.

I think the more likely scenario is Dallas will come out flat (as usual) and will allow the Lions to hang around through 3 quarters before finally doing just enough to secure the win.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I think the more likely scenario is Dallas will come out flat (as usual) and will allow the Lions to hang around through 3 quarters before finally doing just enough to secure the win.
we have to fall behind to keep the "they didn't quit on Garrett!" narrative alive

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It’s no drama. Dallas wins this game handily.

But that’s just because an easy, outgunned opponent landed in their laps.

The regular underachieving mess returns next week

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It’s no drama. Dallas wins this game handily.

But that’s just because an easy, outgunned opponent landed in their laps.

The regular underachieving mess returns next week
The only way we lose this is by some serious fuckups on offense that let their D score

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What’s a primer button?
Well, booze said primer is ready and linked to the Cowboys/Lions article he wrote. Iamtdg quoted that, then said he added a primer button, so...

Top Bottom