Lions Stuff…

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's time. I think last week would have been rushing him back. But we're solidly in the time frame that they said he should be back and he's been gripping and throwing for a couple weeks now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's time. I think last week would have been rushing him back. But we're solidly in the time frame that they said he should be back and he's been gripping and throwing for a couple weeks now.
Yep, the time is now. Dak just needs to be patient. He doesn't need to light the world on fire. Just come in, ride the defense and ease in slowly.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Threw 50 balls during last night's workout, so yea, as long as he's medically cleared he should be a go.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He did look pretty good throwing yesterday from what we could see. David Moore was saying pregame that as you got 15-20 yards down the field his accuracy went down a lot, which could be related to the thumb or just not being able to practice those for a while now.

The real question is which Dak we get back.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He did look pretty good throwing yesterday from what we could see. David Moore was saying pregame that as you got 15-20 yards down the field his accuracy went down a lot, which could be related to the thumb or just not being able to practice those for a while now.

The real question is which Dak we get back.
It'll certainly be interesting although it's not like Rush is particularly awesome throwing downfield, most of the stuff we did tonight was short to intermediate off play-action, Dak should be able to handle that at least.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It'll certainly be interesting although it's not like Rush is particularly awesome throwing downfield, most of the stuff we did tonight was short to intermediate off play-action, Dak should be able to handle that at least.
It is still going to be a handicap if he cannot throw downfield. The Lions can simply dare him and crowd the intermediate areas.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is still going to be a handicap if he cannot throw downfield. The Lions can simply dare him and crowd the intermediate areas.
I mean if he can't throw deep he needs to keep sitting. My guess he can, his accuracy is just off.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fortunately, Goff plays right into our pass rush hands considering he can't move or improvise at all.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom