Legalize all drugs yes or no

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One thing I did learn. The weed infused drinks gave me explosive diarrhea.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Haven't tried the drinks and not a fan of edibles.

I'd rather smoke or hit a vape.

ZeroClub

UFA
No, she did not try to sell me on that shit.

I got that at the end.

She just kind of was like, really?
I haven't visited a recreational storefront. I'd be up for it if I found myself close to one. I'd be disappointed if it didn't go well. I imagine it's kinda like going into a liquor store for the first time as a teenager in the 1970's (and being confronted by a dizzying number of choices).

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven't visited a recreational storefront. I'd be up for it if I found myself close to one. I'd be disappointed if it didn't go well. I imagine it's kinda like going into a liquor store for the first time as a teenager in the 1970's (and being confronted by a dizzying number of choices).
I went to one in NM once. It was really weird. Quite awkward.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait, what? What if the person had other charges like theft or worse?
I would assume just that charge would be dropped, and any others they might have accrued would still be valid.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would assume just that charge would be dropped, and any others they might have accrued would still be valid.
Okay, but what about in states where it's still illegal? Just pass a damn bill making it decriminalized on a federal level and then do this.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Okay, but what about in states where it's still illegal? Just pass a damn bill making it decriminalized on a federal level and then do this.
Easy there, fella. This is being dangled now by the dems to try and stem the flow of supporters leaving leading up to election season. If things look good for them leading up to the election, you won't see this big move happen. But if whoever they trot out there isn't doing well, they'll drop the decriminalize bomb in a last ditch hailmary effort.

It is funny that this hasn't already happened, tho. If any sitting president would have done this, they would have garnered instant overnight support from a very large segment of people. Not the diehards for the opposing party, sure. But the undecided and the don'tgiveafucks would have been swayed. And the supporters would far outnumber those opposed, imo.

Top Bottom