Legalize all drugs yes or no

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The cost of living is not bad if you are a transplanted yankee from NY or NJ.

They have infiltrated the area and are taking over.

I don't think it would work for a mid-westerner like you. Sorry.
It was only mentioned as a possibility. If we do in fact move south, it would more than likely be OK or TX.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It was only mentioned as a possibility. If we do in fact move south, it would more than likely be OK or TX.
Nice. What kind of place would you look for? City/country, trees/ plains, no winter/some winter, etc.?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Some mornings I piss off of my front porch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I went through a legal pot shop in Denver this past weekend. It was a little overwhelming having a twenty-something explain the different strains of weed to me and ask what kind of buzz I wanted.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I went through a legal pot shop in Denver this past weekend. It was a little overwhelming having a twenty-something explain the different strains of weed to me and ask what kind of buzz I wanted.
Weird, in my experience i had a 50-something lady walking me through my purchase.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I would have appreciated this more. She talked to me like I was her grandpa.
And mine talked to me like shr was preparing me a picnic basket.

:lol

ZeroClub

UFA
I would have appreciated this more. She talked to me like I was her grandpa.
Would it have been as bad if she were your dental hygienist who was talking to you like her grandpa or is there something pot shop specific?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Would it have been as bad if she were your dental hygienist who was talking to you like her grandpa or is there something pot shop specific?
It was like she thought I was literally her Grandpa.

"Are you looking for something to make you sleepy? Or are you looking for more of a calmer feeling?".

No, I want a strong ass buzz like I used to get in my 20s.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"I want the stuff that makes people horny." - just for the reaction.
Try that with this tatt-ed up girl I had and I would be a little skurred of the reaction.

"OMG, my boyfriend and I had this the other night and uh, wow. He never likes butt play and this loosened him right on up, this one over here..".

ZeroClub

UFA
Try that with this tatt-ed up girl I had and I would be a little skurred of the reaction.

"OMG, my boyfriend and I had this the other night and uh, wow. He never likes butt play and this loosened him right on up, this one over here..".
"On second thought, I'll take the stuff that makes me sleepy."

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is this the pot shop?

Top Bottom