La'el Collins Suspended

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So wait, it was reduced to 2 games. He still appealed that and the NFL said fuck it, you deserve 5 games? What a real fucktard.
Yep, he is a moron.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
His agent acted like he didn’t have this information and the suspension was a travesty … lol …

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
His agent acted like he didn’t have this information and the suspension was a travesty … lol …
Jackie Chiles is probably his agent.

I am shocked and chagrined, mortified and stupefied. This mockery of justice is outrageous! And he even offered a generous contribution to the collection agent's charity of choice!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Something doesn't add up.

Did he miss all those tests, or did he show and try to bribe the tester?

Seems fishy.
Well and Michael Irvin when he was talking about it basically said you can't miss a test. They just show up and you can't leave until you give them a sample. According to him they don't ask you to show up somewhere they actually come to you and tell you to go now.

I think the whole system is sketchy.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Who tries to bribe a league official? Just roll with steel Collins is a complete idiot

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So what he starts looking through his wallet supposedly for his appointment card and flashes a bunch of $100 bills, saying "man, I really don't know if I have any pee left at the moment... wish there was something that we could do..."

p1_

DCC 4Life
to go from 2 games to 5 is pure idiocy. I hope he gets fined by MM for sheer dumbassery. Gawd!

shane

DCC 4Life
Are we even missing this guy?
For all the bitching about McCarthy (who is far from perfect and certainly deserves some criticism), the fact that we lost Collins and have barely missed a step is a testament to how much better the coaching has gotten since Garrett.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
For all the bitching about McCarthy (who is far from perfect and certainly deserves some criticism), the fact that we lost Collins and have barely missed a step is a testament to how much better the coaching has gotten since Garrett.
We are missing half a dozen guys. He's doing an outstanding job.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We are missing half a dozen guys. He's doing an outstanding job.
Especially compared to Garrett who put Chaz fucking Green out on his own and refused to give him help

Top Bottom