Jon Gruden resigns

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Are we about to see a flurry of firings in professional sports? Cause there are a whole lot of folks that fall into this category.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Using PRIVATE Emails.........just not right.

Very bad sign.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Paid to go away so the league can sell wokeness, which is it's second leading product right now, only mildly after the actual games they play.
I loved how that night when this decision was first being discussed live on ESPN, the first commercial that came up was the "NFL is gay/lesbian/transsexual/etc" one. So ridiculous.

Also, anyone remember when Kobe Bryant called that ref a fucking fa--ot" during a game? Seems like one canned apology and a week of sensitivity training and everyone was just fine with it. Meanwhile, other people's careers and reputations are permanently ruined.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I guess this is a bad time to mention that I've unearthed the DCC I chat logs and Test Thread posts.

Will be finding the most obscene of the bunch and posting them straight to Instagram for world review.
Those chat logs would end me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The one that really pisses me off in all of this is Randy Moss.

If the shoe were on the other foot and someone went digging into Randy’s past, old text messages from years past, you telling me
He never called any of his coaches a cracker in a text? Never a disparaging comment about a white referee?
:lol

Black people can't be racist, silly.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Another thing, if you’re going to be on national tv tearing down a guy who made a comment about someone having big lips, which is true, you should be willing to put your history out there for everyone to see.

People ought to be able to say stupid shit and not have their life upended over it. What happened to just calling someone out and having them either learn from it or not?

Take Don Lemon, how many times did he go on national tv and call Trump a sexual deviant? What happens to him now? He gets a free pass when it comes to sticking his hands down his pants, rubbing his junk, then smearing it in some unsuspecting guys face?

Really? Let’s dig in to everyone who has had the balls to go out and chastise Gruden without fear of their own dirty laundry being aired out.
Exactly.

And here's the thing, if I were a CEO/Owner/President of a powerful or highly successful entity, and I truly believed that what that person did was not at all malicious and simply just a mistake or a dumbass misstep, I would keep that person employed.

What's more, I would challenge the public as well as the talking heads on TV to the following:

If I receive 100,000 petitions from adults 30 and up, who are all willing to submit their personal data from the last 10 years (emails, voicemails, text messages, and social media postings) and undergo a thorough background check, and have those 100K unique individuals all come back clean without so much as a regrettable comment or joke in poor taste, then I'll fire the controversial subject in question and even step down myself.

Now, let's see how fast these fuckers do a 180 on this cancel culture shit.

Sadly, everybody is too afraid of the movement to take that chance.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The worse sign is that he was collateral damage, this was a quick and easy sniper attack meant to appease the masses.

You cannot tell me this is the worst of the shit they found.
Right, he wasn't even being investigated...so why was this brought up?

Now we can't trust investigators to do their jobs correctly?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Somebody obviously wanted Gruden out. I wonder if the Raiders are secretly relieved that they're rid of that contract.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
God help us all if the norm becomes submitting 10 years of email/text/social media account history on job interviews.

Full disclosure, I’d be cancelled for sure. I’ve made plenty of gay and racial jokes.I still think gay people are funny. I still think certain stereotypes are funny to point out.

For the long best time I’d miss most of the Sunday Night broadcasts content because I was staring at Tom Jackson’s purple lips. Does that make me racist? Maybe I guess?

IDK.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
God help us all if the norm becomes submitting 10 years of email/text/social media account history on job interviews.

Full disclosure, I’d be cancelled for sure. I’ve made plenty of gay and racial jokes.I still think gay people are funny. I still think certain stereotypes are funny to point out.

For the long best time I’d miss most of the Sunday Night broadcasts content because I was staring at Tom Jackson’s purple lips. Does that make me racist? Maybe I guess?

IDK.
Since you have confessed, I have no choice but to impose sanctions on you. Goodbye Sheiky-babe.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

IDK.
In private, Gruden talks like what normal people would expect from a sports coach.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Gosh, remembering how my highschool football coach talked. That man would be torn to shreds for it now.
My position coaches in high school were Mexican and Black. I got in trouble for singing during a drill one day and they came up with an ultimatum, write a song to sing in front of the team before practice or I would have to run all practice the next day.

I wrote a stupid song that said something about “Black people stink and Mexicans steal.”.

It was a horribly put together song, but they both laughed and conditioning was cancelled that day after practice. I was a hero for the day.

Today I’d be kicked off the team and cancelled at school I’m sure.

Top Bottom