Jets cut Tim Tebow

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Except wood head is 5'8" 190ish (ignore his fan page, just look at him...if he's 5'8" there is no way he's 200) and Tebow is much bigger and not as agile. Otherwise you are spot on.
I did say he was a "big" Danny Woodhead, which, well, makes him a fullback who can do lots of stuff.

I might not care for him, but I think he is a "football playa" in the most Campo-esque way of putting it.

I think he does add value if you don't pretend he's a QB and he's willing to accept whatever specialty role he's given.

He'd kick ass in Canada, honestly.

D

Deuce

What's he like in person?
I have met him and he is a good dude. For all the stuff he does that looks like attention whorish behavior, he's comes off as very genuine in person.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
The Canadian team that holds his rights did say he's welcome to compete for the back-up job. Or he can just wait until the Urban liar decides he wants to 'spend more time with his family', and gets out of his OSU contract and goes to the NFL.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Omaha Beef indoor team offers Tim Tebow $75-per-game contract

3:14 p.m. EDT April 30, 2013

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it — and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

The Beef's current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."

-------------------------------------------------------

:lol

Props, James McNear.

Top Bottom