Jaguars Stuff…

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The 'Ball Sucks' contingency plan.
I think they already have that plan, which is to play him in limited non-crucial scenarios. Peters ain’t cut out for a whole day of snaps and they know it. I just don’t know how Smith figures in. I honestly would just roll with him at left tackle and then figure shit out if it goes awry.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wait, what? Tyron at RT? Really?

• Props

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I remember lol'ing when the goobers said Tyron would be back for the playoff push. I thought the season would be over.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I remember lol'ing when the goobers said Tyron would be back for the playoff push. I thought the season would be over.
I thought his career was over.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Gehlken is basically a team mouthpiece so this is as official as it gets outside of McCarthy saying it himself. Should be interesting.

I guess the plan is to keep everything the same while inserting Smith at RT and keeping Peters as the swing tackle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gehlken is basically a team mouthpiece so this is as official as it gets outside of McCarthy saying it himself. Should be interesting.

I guess the plan is to keep everything the same while inserting Smith at RT and keeping Peters as the swing tackle.
It is a lot to ask for Tyron Smith.

Come back and switch sides?

If we did not learn anything, we had to learn from Rob Petitti how hard it was to switch sides.

• Props

data

Forbes #1

If we did not learn anything, we had to learn from Rob Petitti how hard it was to switch sides.
Well, I welcome daddy Balldawg to start posting here

• Haha

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

He played RT exclusively in college so it might not be that much of a transition for him, will definitely be fascinating.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He played RT exclusively in college so it might not be that much of a transition for him, will definitely be fascinating.
The great lineman can do it. The less talented guys are more spot specific. It's like Martin. Stud RG but you could put him anywhere on the Oline and he would be a stud. Look at Peters last week at RT. Larry Allen was the same way, put him wherever the hell you want.

Tyron is a special talent, he will be good at RT too. My only concern is injuries, which will be a concern no matter where he plays.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Whatever it takes to win, baby...I just hope he'll stay healthy through the playoffs.

Now let's get back to running the ball and making our QB look good again.

Top Bottom