Oh noes black uniforms! :skurred

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wonder if this means they don't feel confident about Peters at RT.
Could mean anything.

Maybe Peters can't play a full allotment of snaps, maybe Tyron feels more comfortable at RT than him, maybe it's just contingency planning in case something happens to Peters and instead of replacing him with Ball they shift Tyler back to LT and Tyron to the right side.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Could mean anything.

Maybe Peters can't play a full allotment of snaps, maybe Tyron feels more comfortable at RT than him, maybe it's just contingency planning in case something happens to Peters and instead of replacing him with Ball they shift Tyler back to LT and Tyron to the right side.
The 'Ball Sucks' contingency plan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Could mean anything.

Tyron was a RT in college. He also is a freak and I'm sure fully capable of playing RT at an elite level.

My only concern is injury. Sometimes playing out of position can open a guy up for injury. Sort of like Martin when he played RT. Yeah he was great at it but I believe he got hurt doing so. I know it may sound silly but when a guy isn't confident in his steps because it's new, there is potential for injury. But if you eliminate that I think Smith could slip in at RT and be an upgrade there.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom