Interesting race topics . . .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What a fucking dick.

Like Wayne says, social media clout from strangers is now more important than being friendly to your actual neighbors. :doh

Hope if his house starts burning down while he's out of town, the people next door just watch it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not to mention the fact that Mary and Joseph were not undocumented immigrants or homeless.
And what does his skin color matter? The whole sign is just silly. I guess not wanting illegal immigration means you must hate brown people?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's exactly what they want people to believe.

Just the same tired old, "If you don't go along with us, you're racist" strategy.
That's the part that blows my mind. I love Mexican people. I think they are great in this country. But that doesn't change the fact that you have to slow illegal immigration. Jesus's skin color means nothing to me. It carries zero importance.

You have Chicago bitching about their inability to handle the insane influx of people in their city from the buses but somehow that's not racist. Well what do they think border states have to deal with?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's the part that blows my mind. I love Mexican people. I think they are great in this country. But that doesn't change the fact that you have to slow illegal immigration. Jesus's skin color means nothing to me. It carries zero importance.

You have Chicago bitching about their inability to handle the insane influx of people in their city from the buses but somehow that's not racist. Well what do they think border states have to deal with?
I hope they bus 20,000 more of them. To every single "sanctuary city".

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Please don't take this the wrong way c-rock, but I enjoy your political posts because you are where I was 10 years ago. Maybe even five years ago.

What I mean is, you're still trying to attribute reason and logic to their positions. I used to do that also.

But the truth is, and I hate to say it, you aren't cynical enough yet. :lol There isn't logic, reason, or consistency to their positions. There isn't supposed to be. In fact, they want to import as many future voters as possible to secure their power. That's it. The guilt trips about race or sympathy or any of that are simply to discourage you from standing in their way. As always, the hypocrisy is a feature, not a bug.

It's about their power and their agenda and silencing their opposition, and nothing else. When you get this, it all makes sense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please don't take this the wrong way c-rock, but I enjoy your political posts because you are where I was 10 years ago. Maybe even five years ago.

What I mean is, you're still trying to attribute reason and logic to their positions. I used to do that also.

But the truth is, and I hate to say it, you aren't cynical enough yet. :lol There isn't logic, reason, or consistency to their positions. There isn't supposed to be. In fact, they want to import as many future voters as possible to secure their power. That's it. The guilt trips about race or sympathy or any of that are simply to discourage you from standing in their way. As always, the hypocrisy is a feature, not a bug.

It's about their power and their agenda and silencing their opposition, and nothing else. When you get this, it all makes sense.
Unfortunately you are right. It's about making people who aren't racist feel like they can't be Republican because it somehow makes them racist. As logically flawed as that is. It's how they have captured the black vote so well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I had never heard of this woman, but my hat is off to her. Bravo. She was way ahead of her time. She knew way back then how divisive this crap was. And, apparently, no one listened.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I can't stand Mark Cuban.
I used to like him when I thought he was something of a rebel, but he's all leftist establishment now.

I suspect he's doing it for the money. Can't be right-leaning and outspoken in the NBA, so if he wanted to keep being outspoken and in the limelight (he does) then he has to be left leaning.

Top Bottom