Interesting race topics . . .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well I don't have a lot of options left for those types of stores. I hate Menards.
Does it suck? I've heard that ad bb talks about a million times on radio, but we don't have those here.

I do try to shop at a regional hardware chain store (out of Kansas City) here whenever possible, but sometimes it's hard to avoid those big two.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does it suck? I've heard that ad bb talks about a million times on radio, but we don't have those here.
I've always found their store annoying to navigate and unorganized. Then during covid they were serious mask nazi's here. It's the closest hardware store to my house so I go their occasionally but I don't like it. I've never been a big fan.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Talk about a headline that sounds straight from The Onion or Babylon Bee...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is an older thread than I thought.

Go back to the original post.

Things are damn different.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Hopefully somebody takes the initiative and sends out a mass email for a white's only party.

I'm sure that one will also be gently explained away as fine, and not meant to be divisive.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean, that guy is obviously beyond ridiculous... to the point that I wonder if that's even serious.

But does he really think that the "black" interpretation of gender is more his view? As if blacks believe in more feminized men? As if they buy into all the LGBTQ stuff?

Top Bottom