Interesting race topics . . .

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
20% of black males did vote for Trump.
I think it is safe to assume we can identify that sub-group further as predominantly conservative black males, probably from the middle of the country. I believe I read something before that suggested that number it crossed educational levels, meaning that 20+ percent was spread out and consistent including high school graduates all through bachelor's and advanced degrees.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

Anyone actually read that? Of course the premise is absurd, but the writing style and logic was like an eight grader throwing together an essay at the last second.

Anthony Bernardi

Anthony Bernardi

34 Followers
I write about social justice and cooking

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't see any reason to click on something with a title like that.
Maybe because you don't want to be like Maher on that Prager clip recently posted where he had no idea his side was claiming men could menstruate. If he'd been aware of what his own party was saying, maybe he could have spoken out against it sooner.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Holy shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been a few minutes since someone called me a racist. Guess we can start the counter over now.
Listen, if you'd just be willing to give up your Cowboy hat you would no longer be racist. Everyone knows that Cowboy hats are the new white hood.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Listen, if you'd just be willing to give up your Cowboy hat you would no longer be racist. Everyone knows that Cowboy hats are the new white hood.
Then I guess I am one racist MFer in my hat and F250 double cab.

Edit: It’s a diesel, too. :art

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I need to figure out a way to sue the government since they are handing out cash prizes like pez.

Top Bottom