Interesting race topics . . .

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Good Christ what a fake victim piece of shit.

She appears to be in a program to get her PHD.

I'm sorry, but if you've advanced and achieved that much in your life, how dumb do you have to be to still think you are a victim? To say things like "America is at war with black people." FUCK. YOU. You over entitled piece of shit. Get over yourself.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They are getting the spin job lined up because it’s becoming clear, via autopsies, that George Floyd killed his fucking self.
This is exactly what they're doing. Looks for articles to come out in either Wapo or the NYTimes questioning the accuracy of autopsies and reference "experts" to push that narrative.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are getting the spin job lined up because it’s becoming clear, via autopsies, that George Floyd killed his fucking self.
The truth is I don't really care what killed Floyd. What the officer did was absolutely wrong. But I also don't care that Floyd was black and that the officer kneeling on him was white.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The truth is I don't really care what killed Floyd. What the officer did was absolutely wrong. But I also don't care that Floyd was black and that the officer kneeling on him was white.
I did. I'm caring less by the fucking day.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s a nice sentiment, but it does absolutely nothing.

You cannot talk sense in to the “people” out in the streets doing this shit right now. You cannot talk sense into someone who would shoot a man in the chest just because he thinks differently. You can’t talk sense into these filthy animals who would attempt to throw a Molotov cocktail at another human being.

These radical pieces of garbage need to be dealt with.

Top Bottom