Interesting race topics . . .

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:doh What exactly is wrong with these things?

What attitudes are people supposed to have? A "can't-do" attitude? Lazy work? Striving to lack of success?
Yes. They want everyone to fail so that the government has to take care of you.

Capitalism and white supremacy go hand in hand if you haven't noticed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Which means they'll need a lot of billionaires to pay exorbitant taxes ... but they claim billionaires shouldn't exist. :unsure:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Capitalism and white supremacy go hand in hand if you haven't noticed.
You're right about the origins of this propaganda, but there are people who obviously actually believe this. I just wonder how they justify it and why they don't understand how racist it sounds. Would Lebron James or any successful black athlete (or successful anything) agree that working hard and striving for success is a "white" quality? Of course not.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This Jacob Blake shooting is gonna be used as another excuse to riot. The police clearly demanding he stop, they have their guns on him, he ignores their commands and walks to and enters his car where for all they know he has a weapon waiting. Of course they fucking unload on him.

“We have a systemic problem,” they say.

Yeah, it’s feeling like you can simply ignore police orders and put them in situations where they feel like they are being threatened. It’s clearly a systemic issue amongst a certain segment of the populace.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This Jacob Blake shooting is gonna be used as another excuse to riot. The police clearly demanding he stop, they have their guns on him, he ignores their commands and walks to and enters his car where for all they know he has a weapon waiting. Of course they fucking unload on him.

“We have a systemic problem,” they say.

Yeah, it’s feeling like you can simply ignore police orders and put them in situations where they feel like they are being threatened. It’s clearly a systemic issue amongst a certain segment of the populace.

In the first video a cop gets hit in the back of the head with a brick or large rock and cops have to drag him away to keep crowd away from him

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Law enforcement needs to go out in full force and use lethal force if need be.

A race/class war is brewing if law enforcement doesn’t get a handle on this shit.

Insurrection Act is looking pretty good right about now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

What's next? Separate water fountains?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why the fuck are we moving backwards? I do not understand this at all. Can someone explain this to me?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why the fuck are we moving backwards? I do not understand this at all. Can someone explain this to me?

I said it months ago. It’s getting to the point where we can’t work together anymore. I was more talking about ideology, not race.

Time to split this country up. Liberals, centrists, conservatives.

Have separate economies, let the liberals starve to death. I saw their idea of farming in that CHAZ zone. Those fuckers would die off inside of 10 years.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Watched the end of the Thunder game, and Chris Paul said after the game -- while still on the floor -- that this was about James (sic) Blake, and that people need to get out and vote to change things.

Asked it before in another thread, but vote for what, a different Democrat to be in charge of the state? Is he actually blaming this on Trump? Unbelievable.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Watched the end of the Thunder game, and Chris Paul said after the game -- while still on the floor -- that this was about James (sic) Blake, and that people need to get out and vote to change things.

Asked it before in another thread, but vote for what, a different Democrat to be in charge of the state? Is he actually blaming this on Trump? Unbelievable.

Vote for change so that violent repeat criminal offenders don't get shot when they don't listen to police and suspiciously reach for their car? I guess?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Heard the Musers playing audio from Robert Horry breaking down on ESPN, talking about the Jacob Blake incident and saying he thought they would tase him because "that's what they do to white people."

Also how his kid is in danger every time he steps out of the house and he has to tell his boy that if a cop pulls him over, you lay down on the ground and let him kick you, beat you, anything... because if you do anything back he'll kill you.

And Michael Wilbon said something less extreme but similar.

It's so sad how the media are playing these things up as if they're facts. Nobody calms things down by pointing out the truth that Blake was tased first. No, he didn't deserve to be shot repeatedly, but he was resisting and wasn't completely innocent. Also that cops don't randomly pull over black people and shoot them dead. We have the numbers on this and this narrative isn't true.

But I guess nobody is even allowed to bring up these facts or they'll be seen as a horrible person. So sad what our society is turning into.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Heard the Musers playing audio from Robery Horry breaking down on ESPN, talking about the Jacob Blake incident and saying he thought they would tase him because "that's what they do to white people."

Also how his kid is in danger every time he steps out of the house and he has to tell his boy that if a cop pulls him over, you lay down on the ground and let him kick you, beat you, anything... because if you do anything back he'll kill you.

And Michael Wilbon said something less extreme but similar.

It's so sad how the media are playing these things up as if they're facts. Nobody calms things down by pointing out the truth that Blake was tased first. No, he didn't deserve to be shot repeatedly, but he was resisting and wasn't completely innocent. Also that cops don't randomly pull over black people and shoot them dead. We have the numbers on this and this narrative isn't true.

But I guess nobody is even allowed to bring up these facts or they'll be seen as a horrible person. So sad what our society is turning into.
Someone needs to push back on this bullshit.

There are over 300 million police interactions with citizens in this country every year.

For being only 13% of the population, Blacks are responsible for 50% of those interactions. They want to scream about how the numbers point to blacks being disproportionately killed by cops based on population percentage compared to whites, it’s a bullshit premise. It’s a lie.

If they are having the same percentage of interaction as whites, and more whites are killed by the cops, what does that tell you?

It tells you two things.

1. Death by cops is extremely rare. Something like 0.00009% of the time an interaction with a cop ends in death.

2. There’s an underlying problem. When you make up 1.3 out of a group of 10 people, yet you are responsible for 50% of murder and 50% of police/civilian interaction, there’s an issue nobody wants to address, apparently.

Now, let’s say what needs to be said. While overwhelmingly police are the best among us, there are pieces of shit out there who do terrible things. They need to be held accountable when they do evil shit. There’s also an issue that probably nobody knows how to fix going forward, there is a built in bias, caused by statistics that make Black people more of a perceived threat to law enforcement.

So what do we do? Do we accept that cops are just racist pieces of shit, or do we have an honest discussion and get to the root of the problem?

Pro Athletes and media, including ESPN, would have you ignore all causation and paint every black person shot by police as a victim of racism. No responsibility whatsoever is placed at the feet of the person resisting arrest or assaulting police officers.

I guess what they want is to be exempt from policing. Just ignore 50% of the crime/murder. Makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I had a lengthy conversation with someone who said they were black, idk if it was true or not. I could and have claimed to be a lesbian online(shoutout to yahoo Lesbian chat room!!!) when I wanted nude pics as a kid.

As soon as we got to the topic of blacks and whites killed by cops, I asked him to name 5 black people killed by cops. Easy, he did that within 45 seconds.

I then asked him to name 3 white people killed by cops. Radio silence and conversation over.

This is caused by media malpractice. “White person kills black person”, that will always be a headline. Every single time the inverse happens, it’s “person kills person.”

Shit, didn’t they go as far as to say some shit like “White Mexican kills Travon Martin”?

I can’t decide what that’s about. An attempt to point out in every instance possible that whites are bad people, and in the other instance not bring attention to violence by black people? I don’t know. I get it if that’s the case, but if the violence is still going on, it does nothing to address the underlying issue.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What if I told you that you're welcome to GTFO and take your pseudo intellectual bullshit with you?
If you read the whole thread, it is quite obvious she found some big words just to essentially say, "I am the most racist cunt on the planet, and I dare anyone to challenge my title".

Top Bottom