I liked Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So which one of you is Bischoff, Bash, Hall, or Waltman
Entrance exams... do it. This is not a request. You will do this next, fpickerasiandude.

Puttyism

♡☆
Very disappointed that he did this.
I'm a retired coach and new to this site, but I have seen many situations like this. Some kids just don't appreciate the help they are given.
You liked Jaylon Smith too. I think you just like Hot Boyz! :p

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It’s best that they severed the cord with Gregory. He was an up and down player that showed streaks of great plays but then at some point he would not be able to be relied on. I never though he would work out to a fully reliable anchor to the team and have stated as much.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It’s best that they severed the cord with Gregory. He was an up and down player that showed streaks of great plays but then at some point he would not be able to be relied on. I never though he would work out to a fully reliable anchor to the team and have stated as much.
He really faded down the stretch last year.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I am happy for him, that he will be set for life, but I'm happier for the Cowboys.

Based on what we've seen, you can't depend on Randy Gregory. Based on last October alone, dude was a budding Hall of Famer. Before or after that-- crickets. Story of that guy's career.

If he is truly representing at or near the top of the class of FA talent available, then fuck FA and let Quinn develop some young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom