Hoax of the Century

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Wasn't that WITH the fireproofing intact? That fireproofing was blown off on impact.
Yes. But the fireproofing was only blown off where the plane went in....not the floors below it.

But also keep in mind how long the fire would have to be burning to reach even 1500 degrees C. Thats another problem....most of the jet fuel had burned off within 50 mins, and the hottest part of the fire lasted only about 15 minutes. Most of the burning from that point on was carpet, furniture, paper, etc.

There is also a lot of structural engineering that comes into play such as restrained and unrestrained assemblies when it comes to temperature rating. The WTC was thermally restrained, which means the structure surrounding the floor beams (joists) was designed to give way while protecting the main structural supports.

In other words, the floors might come crashing down on top of each other, but at some point the steel would hold.

Completely collapsing in on itself is a whole different issue.

Last edited:

Jon88

Banned
image.jpg

That's why they collapsed perfectly on themselves. I guess jet fuel burns steel beams like that perfectly at a 45 degree angle.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
View attachment 179

That's why they collapsed perfectly on themselves. I guess jet fuel burns steel beams like that perfectly at a 45 degree angle.
That's at ground level, not up on whatever floor the impact was on, you moron. You think that picture could have possibly been taken during the clean up? Or were those firefighters just hovering alongside the building hundreds of feet in the air?

Jon88

Banned
Did I ever specify what floor it was?

No, I don't think I did. And that was not during cleanup. Firefighters don't do cleanup. They rescue people.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
That's at ground level, not up on whatever floor the impact was on, you moron. You think that picture could have possibly been taken during the clean up? Or were those firefighters just hovering alongside the building hundreds of feet in the air?
I think it was taken during cleanup.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Did I ever specify what floor it was?

No, I don't think I did. And that was not during cleanup. Firefighters don't do cleanup. They rescue people.
Jesus, you really are a special kind of retard, aren't you? No, you didn't specifically say what floor it was. But you DID mention the jet fuel burning the beams tho', didn't you? Which would imply where the actual impact and fire was now, wouldn't it? Especially considering the idiotic point you were feebly attempting to make was specifically about the 45 degree angle of the beam in the picture.

And I never said the fireman were DOING the cleanup themselves, Ruprecht. Only that they were there. Which they were.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It is weird some of the columns are at a 45 degree angle though....I mean seriously, all naysaying aside.
I have no idea why the beams on the ground level were cut at a 45 degree angle. Maybe to make removal easier, or whatever. Or possibly that was how they were cut originally and riveted together. Then broke apart when it collapsed. I have no idea. I do think it's obvious this picture was taken some time after the collapse and fire was put out.

Only thing I DO know is that it wasn't the impact site which was said by our new resident slobbering mongoloid.

Jon88

Banned
Such an angry person...

That picture was taken right after the collapse. Again, fireman aren't going to be in the middle of cleanup. You can't explain the perfectly cut beams. All you can do is call names. And the sad part is you think I care.

Jet fuel didn't cut the beams. You're proving my point. And if I'm that stupid, why are you wasting so much time in trying to prove it?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Such an angry person...

That picture was taken right after the collapse. Again, fireman aren't going to be in the middle of cleanup. You can't explain the perfectly cut beams. All you can do is call names. And the sad part is you think I care.

Jet fuel didn't cut the beams. You're proving my point. And if I'm that stupid, why are you wasting so much time in trying to prove it?
You have no idea when that picture was taken. But if you had any common sense, you could see it was well after the collapse and the fire had been put out. The fire burned for some time after the collapse. If it was taken right after the collapse as you say, you think they'd be standing right beside the rubble with their protective gear open?

And yes. Rescue crews, to include firemen, were still on site during cleanup. Emergency crews had to be on hand for any possible rescue/cave ins/flare ups.

And not once have I or anybody else said jet fuel "cut" the beams, dipshit. Melted and collapsed, yes. Cut, no. So nobody is proving your idiotic point. Least of all, you. And as I've told you numerous times, I enjoy poking retards with a stick. And you are about as retarded as they come.

Once you tire of your truther stupidity, maybe you can tell everyone about that dude you nearly shot because he looked at you while crossing the street. Even worse, doing it while being black.

Jon88

Banned
So much anger...

Calm down before you have an aneurism. Seriously.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Once you tire of your truther stupidity, maybe you can tell everyone about that dude you nearly shot because he looked at you while crossing the street. Even worse, doing it while being black.
:lol

I thought it was that guy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Such an angry person...

You're partially right, jet fuel didn't cut that beam...a thermic lance did by the cleanup crew.

JBond

Brand New Member
Lol. Good old 2233. A gentleman I rarely agree with. Pretty sure he is not eating pop corn because he is wondering if Jon88 is correct.

Good to see you 2233.

Jon88. Just stop. Please.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
My tattoo artist likes to go on rants about how the government controls the weather.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My tattoo artist likes to go on rants about how the government controls the weather.
Yeah, if the government was capable of doing all the things they are accused of they would be pretty slick. We all know they are not. I can tell you from experience that government agencies and employees aren't interested in doing anything they don't absolutely have to. Besides the unions wouldn't permit them to get too innovative. Hollywood's version is so absurd.

D

Deuce

Such an angry person...

Top Bottom