Hoax of the Century

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You do realize it would have taken thousands of people to pull this off, and that every one of them has remained completely silent or had to have been killed in the past 13 years, right? What are the chances of that? I'd say a lot slimmer than the chance that any of the 19 hijackers are still alive or that some schlub was hired to plant thermite in the WTC in the months prior to 9/11.
Right. This is so far fetched it's interesting. As you say the logistics to pull this off is staggering. It makes for a good fictionalized scenario but hardly plausible.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Do you believe these are all hoaxes, or is this just an attempt at a joke/shit stirring?

Clarification is needed so I know if I should laugh with you or at you.
I think throwing in Milli Vanilli probably makes it a joke.

JBond

Brand New Member
There is a whole lot of stupid going on in this thread. Some crazy mofo's will believe anything.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Tens of thousands? Not necessarily. Maybe a few hundred.
Where does it say "tens of thousands"?
It's up in the thousands.... from the witnesses, to the pilots who shot down United 93, to the commanders who ordered it shot down, to the air traffic controllers who directed the fighters to the plane's location, that's just a fraction of the people who needed to be involved and then keep their mouths shut this long.

There's a better chance of you actually posting something worthwhile.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I've seen pictures of a Pete's Demolition employee actually pushing the button on a detonator as the plane hit the WTC.

And you can see what looks like George Bush' face formed in a cloud of smoke, then it morphs really quick into The Virgin Mary, then Ryan Seacrest.

Far out, man.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I've seen pictures of a Pete's Demolition employee actually pushing the button on a detonator as the plane hit the WTC.

And you can see what looks like George Bush' face formed in a cloud of smoke, then it morphs really quick into The Virgin Mary, then Ryan Seacrest.

Far out, man.
:lol

Jon88

Banned
Where does it say "tens of thousands"?
It's up in the thousands.... from the witnesses, to the pilots who shot down United 93, to the commanders who ordered it shot down, to the air traffic controllers who directed the fighters to the plane's location, that's just a fraction of the people who needed to be involved and then keep their mouths shut this long.

There's a better chance of you actually posting something worthwhile.
Yeah, because fighter jets would be needed to shoot a plane down that disappeared upon impact, magically.

Derp

JBond

Brand New Member
Jon, why do you keep recycling these failed ideas?

I fully believe the rulers of our country have used 9/11 to institute draconian measures against the people they are supposed to protect, but the actual event was not staged by the government.

Jon88

Banned
Whenever you can explain flight 93 disappearing on impact I'll stop.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Far out, man.
This was pretty believable until the Ryan Seacrest stuff.

Get serious.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Whenever you can explain flight 93 disappearing on impact I'll stop.
Jon. I will offer this information as something to consider. If you know what a B -58 jet bomber is you know they are a pretty sizable aircraft. I personally viewed the recovered parts of one of these aircraft after it went down in a hail storm over Abilene, Texas. The crater was large but what remained of the aircraft could be put in a pile about 10x10x6 feet high. I wouldn't have thought this to be believable had I not seen it myself. It is incredible how an aircraft can be compacted when it comes straight down.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I agree, but the big problem is the WTC steel was UL rated to retain 98% of its strength at 2000 degrees C. On top of that, the steel columns were designed to support 5x the actual weight of the WTC building.

I cannot remember the exact specs, but Jet fuel can only reach 350-500 degrees C in an open air environment. Thats far short of the 2000 degrees needed to even compromise the steel in the WTC 2%.

Like I said, I am not a believer in the "big conspiracy" theory but for every engineer who claims the WTC steel was compromised is another engineer who says no way.
Now that is a interesting point.

Top Bottom