Help me grow my Page!

Do you think Dak will get us to the SB this year?

• Yes?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No?

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Depends on which Cowboys Teams shows up

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

907 JAY

Not So New Member
Lots to like about your list. I dont appreciate Earl Campbell as much as I should. His career was too short for my requirements for me to consider him in Top 10, but watching more of his film is making me reconsider.

I have Curtis Martin in the next 10 over some names you mention like Shaun Alexander.
Technically it was 9, so he can be 10.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Technically it was 9, so he can be 10.
You know if you want to talk about the Cowboys and not just promote your youtube channel you might dive into some of the other threads. These guys aren't going to subscribe to your channel if you add no input here so they know what you're talking about.

data

Forbes #1
You know if you want to talk about the Cowboys and not just promote your youtube channel you might dive into some of the other threads. These guys aren't going to subscribe to your channel if you add no input here so they know what you're talking about.
@907 JAY What’s your interest in podcast? We have expertise

907 JAY

Not So New Member
Be honest, I'm a Fan first and foremost. The YouTube thing was a thing my Wife told me to do, so I would stop talking her ear off!!!

907 JAY

Not So New Member
@907 JAY What’s your interest in podcast? We have expertise
That is the direction I want to go. I really want to talk football, less be on film per say. I would love to talk "Dallas" with people who know the team and the sport.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Be honest, I'm a Fan first and foremost. The YouTube thing was a thing my Wife told me to do, so I would stop talking her ear off!!!
So, dive in. You will find this group is the smartest group of Cowboys fans you have ever been around. I assure you. And, you can yap everyone's ear off and leave your poor wife alone. :lol

907 JAY

Not So New Member
So, dive in. You will find this group is the smartest group of Cowboys fans you have ever been around. I assure you. And, you can yap everyone's ear off and leave your poor wife alone. :lol
She will like that 4 sure. Thanks for the advice guys!

Top Bottom