Help me grow my Page!

Do you think Dak will get us to the SB this year?

• Yes?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No?

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Depends on which Cowboys Teams shows up

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

907 JAY

Not So New Member
Hello fellow Dallas Cowboy Fans!

A little about myself... I currently live in Anchorage Alaska... Yes, it's cold, no, I don't live in an Igloo :lol! I am a Military Vet, Family Man, and a Lifelong Cowboy Fan!

I am new to this group but wanted to share my passion of all things Cowboys with you. I started my very first Cowboys YouTube channel, which I am trying to get off the ground, but I need some support from my fellow Cowboys enthusiasts!!!! I don't want all my hard work to go to waste, and I want to share my thoughts with people who obsess over the Cowboys as much as I do.

Please take some time if you can, and look at the videos I have shared, and if you like, give me a like, comment, share and subscribe.

I appreciate all of you and can't wait to see this team get to the SB!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!

907 JAY

thumbnail.jpg907 JAY YouTube Channel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hello fellow Dallas Cowboy Fans!

A little about myself... I currently live in Anchorage Alaska... Yes, it's cold, no, I don't live in an Igloo :lol! I am a Military Vet, Family Man, and a Lifelong Cowboy Fan!

I am new to this group but wanted to share my passion of all things Cowboys with you. I started my very first Cowboys YouTube channel, which I am trying to get off the ground, but I need some support from my fellow Cowboys enthusiasts!!!! I don't want all my hard work to go to waste, and I want to share my thoughts with people who obsess over the Cowboys as much as I do.

Please take some time if you can, and look at the videos I have shared, and if you like, give me a like, comment, share and subscribe.

I appreciate all of you and can't wait to see this team get to the SB!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!

907 JAY

View attachment 692884907 JAY YouTube Channel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks for your enthusiasm. Unfortunately a lot of our longevity members (including me) have become a bit jaundiced about the Cowboys over the years. It seems that the general consensus is of the opinion that as long as the team is owned by the current regime the Cowboys will not ever reach even the second round of the playoffs. We are somewhat divided into two groups. Those who despite the disappointments are still wanting to stay optimistic and those who think the team can’t overcome the ownership taint on the team.
Maybe this can be the year for at least a modicum of enthusiasm if the Cowboys get into the second round by hammering the Brady bunch. In the meantime continue to be enthusiastic to help keep the Oh No pale from dragging down more of our gangs current twilight zone.

907 JAY

Not So New Member
Thanks for your enthusiasm. Unfortunately a lot of our longevity members (including me) have become a bit jaundiced about the Cowboys over the years. It seems that the general consensus is of the opinion that as long as the team is owned by the current regime the Cowboys will not ever reach even the second round of the playoffs. We are somewhat divided into two groups. Those who despite the disappointments are still wanting to stay optimistic and those who think the team can’t overcome the ownership taint on the team.
Maybe this can be the year for at least a modicum of enthusiasm if the Cowboys get into the second round by hammering the Brady bunch. In the meantime continue to be enthusiastic to help keep the Oh No pale from dragging down more of our gangs current twilight zone.
The famous quote around my house that even my 7-year-old likes to repeat is "This is our year". I think I may have said this one too many times around the house I believe. My wife laughs but I told her, this quality is something she should admire, once I love something, no matter what, its gonna take something crazy to make me see the crap within :lol. So needless to say, she's a Fan now! With that being said, you can see what category I fall into, but I can say, that I am a realist as well. The problem is you don't know what team you will see any given Sunday with this team. Therein lies the problem. Which Cowboys team will show up? I think the best players can overcome even the worst owners...see COWBOYS 1992-95.

p1_

DCC 4Life
‘92-95 was once in a lifetime. And you are now 30 years older. You won’t get that investment back anytime soon. Yes, as LT said, I am indeed jaded.

907 JAY

Not So New Member
‘92-95 was once in a lifetime. And you are now 30 years older. You won’t get that investment back anytime soon. Yes, as LT said, I am indeed jaded.
Indeed sir, indeed. All I can do is hope and believe that this too is our year. If not, there's always next year. I'm laughing, but I'm really crying!

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1
Indeed sir, indeed. All I can do is hope and believe that this too is our year. If not, there's always next year. I'm laughing, but I'm really crying!
Interrogation time, so-called Cowboys fan.
  • Favorite Cowboys player all-time
  • Least favorite Cowboys player all-time with a Pro Bowl
  • Favorite moment/game
  • How many Cowboys jerseys you own
  • What do you wear on gameday
  • Change one Cowboys loss into win
  • Why are you Cowboys fan

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I respect the hustle, I liked and subscribed, but this doesn’t mean we’re buddies.

data

Forbes #1
I respect the hustle, I liked and subscribed, but this doesn’t mean we’re buddies.
I was gonna say….If that’s all it took to be your buddy, why’d you have me do the other stuff?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
  • Favorite Cowboys player all-time(Larry Allen)
  • Least favorite Cowboys player all-time with a Pro Bowl(Dak Prescott)
  • Favorite moment/game(Dallas Vs Washington overtime win. Aikman to Ismail)
  • How many Cowboys jerseys you own(0)
  • What do you wear on gameday(as little as appropriate)
  • Change one Cowboys loss into win(Dez Bryant catch/no catch game)

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Interrogation time, so-called Cowboys fan.
  • Favorite Cowboys player all-time
  • Least favorite Cowboys player all-time with a Pro Bowl
  • Favorite moment/game
  • How many Cowboys jerseys you own
  • What do you wear on gameday
  • Change one Cowboys loss into win
  • Why are you Cowboys fan
I like the line of questioning, but these two questions are gay as shit.

Cotton

Staff member
  • Favorite Cowboys player all-time(Larry Allen)
  • Least favorite Cowboys player all-time with a Pro Bowl(Dak Prescott)
  • Favorite moment/game(Dallas Vs Washington overtime win. Aikman to Ismail)
  • How many Cowboys jerseys you own(0)
  • What do you wear on gameday(as little as appropriate)
  • Change one Cowboys loss into win(Dez Bryant catch/no catch game)
Please no influencing the answers, homo.

Cotton

Staff member
That’s not fair, I never got the entrance exam.

I won’t do it again, though.
All you had to do was PM Phil in between y'all's butt loving and ask him to send it.

Top Bottom