Hello Cowboy Fans can your team.......

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Was that The Mayor? I'm going to go through life believing I banned the mayor.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Do they not have sarcasm where you are from?

I'll spell it out for you: why they fuck would I have any desire to talk to a redskins fan?
I used to have fun back in the day sparring with the likes of Art, but it lost its charm. Thankfully this bum did not set up camp.

Cotton

Staff member
I used to have fun back in the day sparring with the likes of Art, but it lost its charm. Thankfully this bum did not set up camp.
That shit gets old really fast. If you want to debate between teams find an ESPN board or some shit. This is a Cowboys board.

Cotton

Staff member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Does your team have enough talent and coaching and develop a physical toughness in the trenches to break this ugly NFC East streaks?
1)No team has won back to back NFC East division championship since 2003 2004 Eagles (wow)
2)Your Cowboys haven't made the playoffs in back to back seasons since 2006 2007 (wow)
Now don't answer with your heart but with the current situation of the team cause you know who the core players are and will be and let's assume your healthy,I think I alleviated any excuses and if you win the Division again you obviously ended both streaks...Are you Good Enough?
Faggot.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, this was a fun thread. :unsure

data

Forbes #1
find out what board this person came from. Go there and ask them if he’s truly the Lead Commander.

It’d be like someone asking us if @Angrymesscan is the Lead Cowboy at the DCC

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Does your team have enough talent and coaching and develop a physical toughness in the trenches to break this ugly NFC East streaks?
1)No team has won back to back NFC East division championship since 2003 2004 Eagles (wow)
2)Your Cowboys haven't made the playoffs in back to back seasons since 2006 2007 (wow)
Now don't answer with your heart but with the current situation of the team cause you know who the core players are and will be and let's assume your healthy,I think I alleviated any excuses and if you win the Division again you obviously ended both streaks...Are you Good Enough?
The Skins won't be any better than 6-11.
A little bit of pressure and Carson "Wentz's" himself and starts chucking INTs.

Top Bottom