Hello Cowboy Fans can your team.......

The Lead Commander

Brand New Member
Does your team have enough talent and coaching and develop a physical toughness in the trenches to break this ugly NFC East streaks?
1)No team has won back to back NFC East division championship since 2003 2004 Eagles (wow)
2)Your Cowboys haven't made the playoffs in back to back seasons since 2006 2007 (wow)
Now don't answer with your heart but with the current situation of the team cause you know who the core players are and will be and let's assume your healthy,I think I alleviated any excuses and if you win the Division again you obviously ended both streaks...Are you Good Enough?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Does your team have enough talent and coaching and develop a physical toughness in the trenches to break this ugly NFC East streaks?
1)No team has won back to back NFC East division championship since 2003 2004 Eagles (wow)
2)Your Cowboys haven't made the playoffs in back to back seasons since 2006 2007 (wow)
Now don't answer with your heart but with the current situation of the team cause you know who the core players are and will be and let's assume your healthy,I think I alleviated any excuses and if you win the Division again you obviously ended both streaks...Are you Good Enough?

I'm just dying to let redskins fans know what I think.

The Lead Commander

Brand New Member
This is not going to end well for you. I'm going to let it play out, but we don't normally allow fans of other teams onto our board.
Oh I come in peace but the members so far doesn't want to talk football I just posted a friendly thread and I'm the bad guy...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh I come in peace but the members so far doesn't want to talk football I just posted a friendly thread and I'm the bad guy...
You posted a thread (with an obvious Redskins username) on a Cowboys msg board asking if we thought we were good enough. So, I will answer your question.

Good enough to beat the Skins twice this year? Absolutely.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
You posted a thread (with an obvious Redskins username) on a Cowboys msg board asking if we thought we were good enough. So, I will answer your question.

I want to beat them 16 times in a row

The Lead Commander

Brand New Member

So no dialog with other teams on this board goes well I thought football talk is fun with whatever team...My Bad

Top Bottom