Hello Cowboy Fans can your team.......

RedAlice

Brand New Member
Why don’t you let fans of other teams onto your board?

I live in Dallas now, I am a Rams fan. Figured this would be a good place to discuss football w Boys fans.

Last time I saw a bunch of you in person was the shared Oxnard camp before the Rams came home. You all seemed nice.

RedAlice

Brand New Member
Two things I know for sure about the Cowboys:

1. Rams fans owe Jerry a massive Thank You for the private owners vote that brought our team home.
2. When in Philly, say I hate the Cowboys and they instantly love you.

eta: well, that and you all are constantly on my news Now. Can’t get away from you all if I wanted to. Smile.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Why don’t you let fans of other teams onto your board?

I live in Dallas now, I am a Rams fan. Figured this would be a good place to discuss football w Boys fans.

Last time I saw a bunch of you in person was the shared Oxnard camp before the Rams came home. You all seemed nice.

Cowboyzone.com

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Also reddit. There are places you can find cowboys fans that like to interact with fans of other teams.

RedAlice

Brand New Member
I’ve managed to make friends on the main Hawk board, and I hate the Seahawks. I have a thick skin. I’ll be fine with you all.

RedAlice

Brand New Member
Absolutely.

the Saints board did ban me after the “PI” issue, but haven’t had any other issues on other fans boards.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Absolutely.

the Saints board did ban me after the “PI” issue, but haven’t had any other issues on other fans boards.
Glad to hear your story, friend.

Post more. Seriously.

Top Bottom