Gregory goes through step in drug program (oh, and Booze is gay)

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
All this over weed... unreal. I wonder how many players are functional alcoholics? Does the NFL give two shits about them? As long as they don't appear on a police booking sheet... NO.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All this over weed... unreal. I wonder how many players are functional alcoholics? Does the NFL give two shits about them? As long as they don't appear on a police booking sheet... NO.
The sad thing is Gregory has his demons that he needs help with. But they have absolutely nothing to do with weed. He needs help with his mental health and bipolar disorder. But the NFL doesn't really care about helping him with the real problem. All they look at is a positive test and want to treat him like a drug addict. It's a silly solution for the real problem.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I made my thoughts on weed known, and it gets more and more ridiculous as states across the nation adopt legalization even for medicinal purposes. Stupid.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Garrett said this interview was all part of the process. There may be further meetings at times. No word on how it went yet.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Garrett said this interview was all part of the process. There may be further meetings at times. No word on how it went yet.
Supposedly Gregory asked for the meeting.

Sources said Gregory asked for the meeting to discuss his place in the NFL's substance-abuse program and his treatment plan, but there has been no notification of a change in Gregory's status on the Cowboys' roster.

So yeah, sounds like he is doing great and being proactive.

Top Bottom