Gregory and Schultz

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Again, I don't believe anyone here said they'd take Schultz over Gregory. I certainly didn't. You're deflecting.

The post of mine you quoted was about you saying Schultz isn't anything special and had nothing to do with Gregory.
From the way things have developed in Jarwin’s absence, I’d definitely prefer we had Schultz under contract vs Jarwin.

Schultz is not a JAG, but he is not special. He’s a hard worker, plays with something to prove, owns the bottom half of the route tree, and is a good fit for this offense.

Were he to go elsewhere, he would not become a featured target like a Travis Kelce would. He is a niche player for whom there would be a solid market.

If you could allocate Jarwin’s money to Schultz, go for it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
From the way things have developed in Jarwin’s absence, I’d definitely prefer we had Schultz under contract vs Jarwin.

Schultz is not a JAG, but he is not special. He’s a hard worker, plays with something to prove, owns the bottom half of the route tree, and is a good fit for this offense.

Were he to go elsewhere, he would not become a featured target like a Travis Kelce would. He is a niche player for whom there would be a solid market.

If you could allocate Jarwin’s money to Schultz, go for it.
You could say the same about Kelce, if he went somewhere else there's a good chance they wouldn't use him as much as Reid does since he isn't great at blocking.

JonIH8723

DCC 4Life
You could say the same about Kelce, if he went somewhere else there's a good chance they wouldn't use him as much as Reid does since he isn't great at blocking.
I like Dalton quite a bit, but come on. Seriously? Schultz isn't the same caliber weapon that Kelce is. Not even close. Who cares if he isn't very good online? That's not where he is going to make a difference anyway.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The only thing I worry about is how Gregory celebrates a big contract extension.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The only thing I worry about is how Gregory celebrates a big contract extension.
I don't think you have to worry about that type of thing from him anymore.

Top Bottom