Golf Thread

Carl

RIP Brother
3 rounds in the 60's for Gerry. No one else had two. Loves Augusta!

Carl

RIP Brother
Actually, I was too harsh on Jordan S. Remarkable talent and I will leave it at that. Golf needs young players like him.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Kaymer is running away with the US Open...boring.

Carl

RIP Brother
Well, if you watch the post day coverage on golf Channel, you wouldn't know. Phil M is the lead story, despite the fact he is 13 shots back and hasnt had a top 10 all year.

D

Deuce

Just don't mention the war. #FawltyTowers
Good attempt. It's a bit of stretch to think a lot of these uncultured bafoons know what Fawlty Towers is though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good attempt. It's a bit of stretch to think a lot of these uncultured bafoons know what Fawlty Towers is though.
I admit I had to google it, and I still don't really know what it is. :lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
This course sucks...looks like shit on TV and the rough is an absolute mess. Looks like they are playing on concrete.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
11 year old Lucy Li missed the cut in the Women's Open. It would have been great to see her make it. She's the youngest to ever qualify for the Open. She shot a 78 both rounds.

Pretty frickin' impressive.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Don't know how to spell faulty huh? probably about some poorly constructed castle. :art

D

Deuce

11 year old Lucy Li missed the cut in the Women's Open. It would have been great to see her make it. She's the youngest to ever qualify for the Open. She shot a 78 both rounds.

Pretty frickin' impressive.
It's also interesting since the last girl phenom to come through now has the lead and could have his first major win.

Top Bottom