jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

p1_

DCC 4Life

This should help.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Good because Damien Wilson was effing terrible trying to contain Newton on Sunday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Good because Damien Wilson was effing terrible trying to contain Newton on Sunday.
Yeah, luckily I don't think anyone is going to have trouble containing Eli Manning... Or at least I hope to god not.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dak's last 300 yard passing performance was against the Giants. He better be ready to repeat that.
Unless the Giants plan to allow over 150 yards after the catch to happen like last year, then my guess is Dak will struggle just to get to 200.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Unless the Giants plan to allow over 150 yards after the catch to happen like last year, then my guess is Dak will struggle just to get to 200.
I think the best we get is around 220 passing, 80 scrambling

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would be nice if our receivers could get a little YAC. Everyone else's receivers seem to be capable of it. Beasley catches it and dives for the ground.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, luckily I don't think anyone is going to have trouble containing Eli Manning... Or at least I hope to god not.
I was thinking more about Barkley who likes to bounce runs wide.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Only the Cardinals scored fewer points than we did. That level of ineptitude with the whole offseason to prepare is ridiculous.

Reminds me of Campo/Quincy.
and we know how that ended.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I never was one to buy into a QB being "exposed" or "writing a blueprint" on how to neutralize a QB.
But it's come to the point where I do believe both cases apply to Dak.
Load up on the run, defense against the short pass, and you've pretty much held this offense to a minimum.
Zeke will be Zeke and get some yards and still be a threat. Dak will rarely make you pay for this defensive game plan.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think Dak is capable, but he needs to keep working on the faulty mechanics and find a way to keep his composure when protection isn’t optimal. He needed more PT during preseason to get things working and flowing with the new personnel.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I don't have a very good feeling about this game and an even worse feeling about how this team will handle being 0-2 under this regime. I can see things falling apart very easily.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't have a very good feeling about this game and an even worse feeling about how this team will handle being 0-2 under this regime. I can see things falling apart very easily.
Hopefully.

Top Bottom