Giants Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Still amazes me that of all the media in town, it takes a player who actually played for JG, and who is on the team radio station, to properly rip Garrett.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Still amazes me that of all the media in town, it takes a player who actually played for JG, and who is on the team radio station, to properly rip Garrett.
Watch him mysteriously have another job duty.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
Xavier still not practicing.

Cotton

Staff member
Great, Gregory has a concussion. Out for the year if tradition holds with this team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And a ruling/determination dangling over his head.
Yeah the Cowboys and Gregory still seem to be denying it. I've lost any trust I have in them when it comes to Gregory though.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Doesn’t seem to matter whether the starters play and practice in the pre season. As soon as they take the field their soft ass gets knocked into the injury tub. They aren’t tough enough for regular season.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Dak Prescott had a two-word message for Giants safety Landon Collins, who said Wednesday New York’s goal was to take out Ezekiel Elliott. “If we do that, put the ball into Dak’s hands, I think we have a better shot at winning.” Asked Thursday about Collins’ statement, Prescott simply said, “Challenge accepted.”

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dak Prescott had a two-word message for Giants safety Landon Collins, who said Wednesday New York’s goal was to take out Ezekiel Elliott. “If we do that, put the ball into Dak’s hands, I think we have a better shot at winning.” Asked Thursday about Collins’ statement, Prescott simply said, “Challenge accepted.”

:jerk

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Prescott simply said, “Challenge accepted.”
I bet the Giants secondary is shaking in their shoes at the thought of Dak's bullet passes at receiver's feet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it a penalty to fail at tripping?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Dak's last 300 yard passing performance was against the Giants. He better be ready to repeat that.

Top Bottom