Giants Stuff...

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
stupid people write stupid ways.

Parsons is not doing well HES LIGHTING IT UP!!!

talk about a player who is doing better at 2 positions let alone one and hes hes pass rushing better than DeMarcus Ware who was a legit pro ball pass rusher and thats not homering thats down right fact.

p1_

DCC 4Life
stupid people write stupid ways.

Parsons is not doing well HES LIGHTING IT UP!!!

talk about a player who is doing better at 2 positions let alone one and hes hes pass rushing better than DeMarcus Ware who was a legit pro ball pass rusher and thats not homering thats down right fact.
I can’t wait to watch him close on Murray. Talk about shot from a canon!

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Good luck with that. :lol
Yeah, I've been dealing with the 30 second delay all year on Sling. Cord-cutting sucks from this perspective for sure.

Y'all DFDC's have been crushing dreams all year.

I've rarely been more soul-crushed to have just witnessed Micah Parsons with the game-changing overtime sack only to simultaneously read on my iPad "thats game, if you want to win abuse AB. "

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah, I've been dealing with the 30 second delay all year on Sling. Cord-cutting sucks from this perspective for sure.

Y'all DFDC's have been crushing dreams all year.

I've rarely been more soul-crushed to have just witnessed Micah Parsons with the game-changing overtime sack only to simultaneously read on my iPad "thats game, if you want to win abuse AB. "

This is my second season on Fubo and there is about a 15 second delay. I just dont read the chat until commercials. Had to train my brother is well because he would text as well but he has switched to Fubo.

Just stay away from the chat thread until commercials and you should be ok.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Y'all need an antenna. At least for the Fox/CBS games.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Hmm. With the Skins moving to Tuesday, that means the Dallas game will probably be aired here in DC. I may not need that stream after all. :mj

data

Forbes #1
Hmm. With the Skins moving to Tuesday, that means the Dallas game will probably be aired here in DC. I may not need that stream after all. :mj
What’s the verdict on Michael Jackson - he a pedo or what?

Thought one of the kids who accused MJ confessed later in that he was pressured to lie

p1_

DCC 4Life
What’s the verdict on Michael Jackson - he a pedo or what?

Thought one of the kids who accused MJ confessed later in that he was pressured to lie
did you see the HBO special?

p1_

DCC 4Life
no. What’s the verdict
Director Dan Reed described Leaving Neverland as a "study of the psychology of child sexual abuse, told through two ordinary families ... groomed for twenty years by a pedophile masquerading as a trusted friend."[17] In the film, Wade Robson and James Safechuck allege that Jackson sexually abused them when they were children–Safechuck beginning in 1988, Robson beginning in 1990. They give graphic descriptions of Jackson's alleged sex acts, including masturbation, oral sex, and anal sex, which they claim took place at his home, Neverland Ranch, and other locations.

Robson and Safechuck claim that these acts were regarded as "romantic", and that they did not realize they were inappropriate until adulthood. Safechuck says Jackson once took him shopping for an engagement ring (which he kept as memorabilia) and later held a mock wedding. He began therapy in 2013 and recalled his trauma for the first time. His mother, Stephanie Safechuck, describes feeling elated and dancing when Jackson died in 2009. Robson says Jackson told him to distrust women. Both men claimed that Jackson tried pushing them away from their families and "brainwashing" them. Jackson allegedly sent the two men "love letters" and set up security systems at Neverland to prevent other people from witnessing their sexual acts.

Safechuck claims Jackson eventually replaced him with Brett Barnes, and Robson claims he was replaced by actor Macaulay Culkin because Jackson preferred prepubescent boys (Culkin is two years older than Robson). Robson says he was given Jackson memorabilia as a child; he is photographed burning those items at the end of the film.

Top Bottom