Giants Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
1:10 p.m. - While all eyes will be at the left tackle spot this week as the Cowboys are hopeful Tyron Smith (ankle) can play against the Giants, there could be some changes at the left guard spot as well.

Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones told 105.3 "The Fan" that the coaching staff will at least address the left guard spot with Connor McGovern and Connor Williams, who started at guard early in the season before McGovern took over four games ago.

"I'm sure they'll discuss that. They wanted to give Connor McGovern every opportunity and not have it be something where he's in there one game and out the next, that type of thing, and know they'll be evaluating that this week," Jones said. "As we head down the home stretch, we got to get the right group of guys out there. We're so fortunate that we have eight, nine guys that can come play for us. At the same time, I know they want to get some cohesiveness and a group going. I know that's one of the things they'll be talking about as well as this week."

ZeroClub

UFA
If this team is to make a post-season run, it'll be on the strength of its defense.

Top Bottom