Giants Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we lose this one, we aren't doing shit this year anyway. Might as well pack it in.
What if we lose to the Giants but beat the Cards. But I agree, you have to go out and try to beat the shit out of the Giants. We can't roll out there hoping to just salt one away against them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What if we lose to the Giants but beat the Cards. But I agree, you have to go out and try to beat the shit out of the Giants. We can't roll out there hoping to just salt one away against them.
We have been waiting for weeks for us to rollover someone. Offensively our days of rolling over someone went bye bye the minute he hurt his calf.
We should win this but all the talk of playoffs, number 1 seed, beating TB, GB, or Arizona is a pipe dream. This isnt something that is fixed overnight, imo. Its going to first take recognition and acceptance before its taken care of. Whether it be psychological or physical.

Just my 2 cents for what its worth.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have been waiting for weeks for us to rollover someone. Offensively our days of rolling over someone went bye bye the minute he hurt his calf.
We should win this but all the talk of playoffs, number 1 seed, beating TB, GB, or Arizona is a pipe dream. This isnt something that is fixed overnight, imo. Its going to first take recognition and acceptance before its taken care of. Whether it be psychological or physical.

Just my 2 cents for what its worth.
I think Dak needs a confidence building game. Unless there is something physically wrong I see no reason he can't get back to where he was at in the Pats game. If he does that I think it will go a long way to getting everything right on offense. Plus Zeke has gotten some serious rest, it might be time that he can also get back on a roll like he was to start the season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think Dak needs a confidence building game. Unless there is something physically wrong I see no reason he can't get back to where he was at in the Pats game. If he does that I think it will go a long way to getting everything right on offense. Plus Zeke has gotten some serious rest, it might be time that he can also get back on a roll like he was to start the season.
They were saying 3 or 4 more weeks for that knee to heal for Zeke. Im sure that is also a timetable of him resting it but he isn't so its going to linger. He should have been sat weeks ago. I know he says it can't get worse by playing but it also can't get better.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They were saying 3 or 4 more weeks for that knee to heal for Zeke. Im sure that is also a timetable of him resting it but he isn't so its going to linger. He should have been sat weeks ago. I know he says it can't get worse by playing but it also can't get better.
Just going by the eye test he looked better against the Skins. I think the 10 days did him well and against the Skins his workload was light.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Just going by the eye test he looked better against the Skins. I think the 10 days did him well and against the Skins his workload was light.
I agree. And I think we keep it the same vs NYG. Hope Pollard is a go.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If Pollard is able to play against the Giants, I'd still sit him another week to rest that foot. Bring him back for the Cardinals.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Pollard is able to play against the Giants, I'd still sit him another week to rest that foot. Bring him back for the Cardinals.
Yeah Clement gets solid yards. Nothing special but he can do everything pretty well.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It'd be nice to see a journeyman RB have some success for, rather than against, the Cowboys for a change.
I mean he isn't anything special but I think he is capable of providing carries and making some solid plays.

ZeroClub

UFA
I mean he isn't anything special but I think he is capable of providing carries and making some solid plays.
He averaged 3.4 a carry on Sunday. If he continues to do that, and can run the clock, he can fill an important role.

Top Bottom