Giants Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wonder if Robinson could see any snaps at S.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wonder why all the hoopla about who is infected with the COVID virus? It’s like it is a scarlet letter infraction. People are infected with viruses and bacteria constantly. There is a real snow job being attached to this and the continual sensationalism is slowing production and other things down. In addition it is aiding the authoritarianism movement that is sweeping the country now.
And who is the primary beneficiary of all this fear? Anthony Fauci. :flip

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I
And who is the primary beneficiary of all this fear? Anthony Fauci. :flip
t really makes me wonder just how weak minded the folks of the country are. It really doesn’t take a lot of homework to figure out that the statistical data, even if padded , can’t possibly support the amount of fear and knee jerk reaction it is causing in the country.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I

t really makes me wonder just how weak minded the folks of the country are. It really doesn’t take a lot of homework to figure out that the statistical data, even if padded , can’t possibly support the amount of fear and knee jerk reaction it is causing in the country.
Take it to the Coronavirus thread, Pops.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel good about our chances in 2021, at least to win the division, regardless of whether or not we play an extra game against Tampa and lose by 20.
I agree. I like how the team has come together and I think we added a lot of really good young pieces in the last draft that will help us in years to come.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They had to activate him or release him per Archer.

Well, yeah. But, his question was why aren't they playing him. The move was simply procedural.

Top Bottom