Giants Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Giants haven't scored 20 points in a game since week 10.

Overall they've only broken the 20 point barrier six times.

He's going to find out pretty quick that things are a lot different outside of his Uncle Jerry's watchful eye.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This will all be academic if we lose to NY, and even if we don't, I'm not sure how motivated Philly will be to get us into the playoffs (Smith or no Smith). I don't think any NFCE team wins a playoff game this year, home game or not.
Phillys only motivation is to knock Washington out of the playoffs

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Phillys only motivation is to knock Washington out of the playoffs
Im hanging my hat on Hurts. He has the mobility to help mitigate that front, and is obviously still trying to audition to a certain degree.

Social media can fluff up Heineken or whatever his name is all they want, but if McLaurin is out, I do expect a Philly win.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Philly’s weak OL vs Washington’s ridiculously overtalented DL.

I’ve a feeling Hurts will live up to his last name before it’s all done.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Philly’s weak OL vs Washington’s ridiculously overtalented DL.

I’ve a feeling Hurts will live up to his last name before it’s all done.
That Washington DL vs Philly OL matchup is the biggest mismatch in this game. I'll be interested in seeing how disciplined the Washington Ends will be on their pass rush because the only way I see Philly consistently hurting them is with Hurts breaking containment and adlibbing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That Washington DL vs Philly OL matchup is the biggest mismatch in this game. I'll be interested in seeing how disciplined the Washington Ends will be on their pass rush because the only way I see Philly consistently hurting them is with Hurts breaking containment and adlibbing.
Yeah QB scrambling is their best shot. Still they have DEs just as fast as Hurts.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Things are looking real easy for Washington.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder why all the hoopla about who is infected with the COVID virus? It’s like it is a scarlet letter infraction. People are infected with viruses and bacteria constantly. There is a real snow job being attached to this and the continual sensationalism is slowing production and other things down. In addition it is aiding the authoritarianism movement that is sweeping the country now.

Top Bottom