Giants Stuff…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Gallup out, probably an L unless we can generate more turnovers.
Yeah, not feeling too good about this game anymore. Have a bad feeling their offense finds something and Rush turns back into a pumpkin. But maybe I'm overrating the Giants.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, not feeling too good about this game anymore. Have a bad feeling their offense finds something and Rush turns back into a pumpkin. But maybe I'm overrating the Giants.
Feels like a game this defense must win. I don't think Cooper Rush is going to do anything special. But maybe our running game can continue to improve.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think our defense will come to play. Rush might struggle, but this far , he has surprised me with his efficiency and poise in the pocket. He’s the new Jason Garrett. :picard

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think our defense will come to play. Rush might struggle, but this far , he has surprised me with his efficiency and poise in the pocket. He’s the new Jason Garrett. :picard
Would be good to see some turnovers. Our defense has been great but they may need to help the offense out a little extra with field position as well.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Would be good to see some turnovers. Our defense has been great but they may need to help the offense out a little extra with field position as well.
yeah, turnovers (s) are needed. I think Jones help us out with that, hopefully.

Top Bottom