Ghelken: Cowboys Cut Taco Charlton

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So just as we suspected. Ass behind the scene.
Yeah I'm just not sure to what extent that goes. Are we talking about skipping and being late for meetings ala Dez or Antonio Bryant. Or are we just talking about a guy with a dick personality. Obviously he isn't the caliber of player like Dez or AB where that shit can just be overlooked.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Yeah I'm just not sure to what extent that goes. Are we talking about skipping and being late for meetings ala Dez or Antonio Bryant. Or are we just talking about a guy with a dick personality. Obviously he isn't the caliber of player like Dez or AB where that shit can just be overlooked.
It wasn't with AB either...

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I think it was David Moore reporting that not only were coaches not a fan of the Taco, apparently the other players on the team didn't like him either.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think it was David Moore reporting that not only were coaches not a fan of the Taco, apparently the other players on the team didn't like him either.
Would you like him if he named your group the Hot Boyz?

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Stupid Zoner post of the day (and there were plenty of choices)

Paraphrasing- "It's DLaw's fault Taco had a bad attitude, because Taco saw how DLaw got paid and was all about the money"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stupid Zoner post of the day (and there were plenty of choices)

Paraphrasing- "It's DLaw's fault Taco had a bad attitude, because Taco saw how DLaw got paid and was all about the money"
It's not Dlaws fault but I have no doubt Taco thinks of himself as a star just being held back by the Cowboys.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Fuck Taco.

is he playing Sunday?

i want him to bring everyrhing he's got, so it's funnier when Zack Martin lays his ass out.

Soft no-drive mf'er.

it sucks that they blew a 1st, but it's grest that they did finally cut him.

played great in preseason when he was recruiting a team for trade and they still couldn't work a pick.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You can’t have half-assers on the team. Not unless they are Lawrence Taylor on Sunday.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is a big step for Jerry. He normally holds onto high draft picks way longer than he should. He actually cut the apron strings as soon as the coaches knew he wasn’t going to fit. Small step but a step nonetheless.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Taco line for Sunday: 15 tackles, 8 sacks, 4 forced fumbles and an int he'll run back for a TD.

We have no chance.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This is a big step for Jerry. He normally holds onto high draft picks way longer than he should. He actually cut the apron strings as soon as the coaches knew he wasn’t going to fit. Small step but a step nonetheless.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom