Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 3 | Cowboys at Rams| 09/21/14

data

Forbes #1
Our Ahmad Dixon is on the field playing for the Bears now.

They grow up so quickly.

Carl

RIP Brother
Peter King's ascension to anything important, remains a complete mystery to me.

Carl

RIP Brother
Geno is bad, but HTF does Marty Mornhinweg continue to draw a paycheck, or is an unpaid intern?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Starting to wonder about Jerome Henderson. Dixon, Mitchell, Claiborne, Carr underperforms...
Not impressed with him. But we had Todd Bowles as a secondary coach and still had an underperforming secondary.

But yeah, I think both he and Eberflus are poor fits being holdovers from a totally different scheme with Ryan.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Not impressed with him. But we had Todd Bowles as a secondary coach and still had an underperforming secondary.

But yeah, I think both he and Eberflus are poor fits being holdovers from a totally different scheme with Ryan.
That's what I said last year when there were a bunch of Tampa 2 coaches available. Schmitty said the scheme didn't matter to position coaches and Henderson and Eberflus were great coaches.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's what I said last year when there were a bunch of Tampa 2 coaches available. Schmitty said the scheme didn't matter to position coaches and Henderson and Eberflus were great coaches.
I don't think it matters to position coaches so much, but I'm starting to question how good of a coach Henderson is.

Of course I need to remind myself we are playing without a single starting caliber DL so far this year (maybe Melton gets there but he's been inconsistent so far).

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't think it matters to position coaches so much, but I'm starting to question how good of a coach Henderson is.

Of course I need to remind myself we are playing without a single starting caliber DL so far this year (maybe Melton gets there but he's been inconsistent so far).
Crawford has been OK. You should also wonder if Eberflus is any good, since he seems to be unable to get the WLB position to work.

Top Bottom