Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 3 | Cowboys at Rams| 09/21/14

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Those are all quality teams led by quality QBs. I find it impressive.
You can understand my point, though. The more accurate comparison would be to show the success against really great and highly ranked defenses. Because if he put up numbers like that against our defense and others in the bottom five, they wouldn't be very impressive.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
First of all LAWL at the lavender blazer.

Second, I don't care if you are a superstar athelete, if I see you wearing that outfit in my vicinity I'm clowning your ass. Pointing and laughter will happen.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yeah that is a bit much by Newton but has anybody looked a frumpy as Romo in a suit, he heeds a tailor in the worst way.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It just occurred to me that we're probably going to be on NFL Replay this week, and for the first time in a very long time, we're going to be the winning team on NFL Replay. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah that is a bit much by Newton but has anybody looked a frumpy as Romo in a suit, he heeds a tailor in the worst way.
:lol

Yea, Romo looks like he picks out his suit at the Men's Warehouse. That's fine for you and me, but for a millionaire to not have a tailored suit?

He doesn't have to go all Deion Sanders, but at least get a suit that actually looks like it's your size.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Does PFF actually watch the games? Free was not great yet again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It just said the highest grades.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It just occurred to me that we're probably going to be on NFL Replay this week, and for the first time in a very long time, we're going to be the winning team on NFL Replay. :lol
I bet the super bowl rematch gets strong consideration.

Cotton

Staff member
Does PFF actually watch the games? Free was not great yet again.
PFF is crap. I was mainly posting those to get a rise out of [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION].

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I have a hard time believing that Frederick and Martin were two of the worst players on the field considering how much success we had running the ball and how much time Romo had.

Top Bottom