Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 2 | Cowboys v Titans| 09/14/14

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I go RT, we know what we got with Martin at G don't want to tinker with that chemistry too much.

Rather plug in one spot than change 2.
Far better off drafting a RT than trying to get one of crap guys in FA. I still think Martin could easily be a solid RT though.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The way the Niners are bottling up Forte makes how we ran on them last week that much more impressive.

And I agree about preferring to leave Martin at OG. If there is a clear cut BPA type of pick at OG in the 2nd-4th rounds I'd do it and move Martin to RT but all things considered I'd just try to find some mauling type of RT and leave Martin where he is. Generally speaking it shouldn't be too difficult to find a passable RT like that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Far better off drafting a RT than trying to get one of crap guys in FA. I still think Martin could easily be a solid RT though.
Then why wouldn't you draft guard and move Martin to RT?

Jiggyfly

Banned
I do not doubt Martin can do the job he looks like a natural o-lineman, but I want him to play his best position which I think is guard, I think he has pro bowl potential there.

I still think Parnell has potential, but I would draft a guy and have them battle for the spot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
About time the Bears remembered they can throw screens to Forte.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do not doubt Martin can do the job he looks like a natural o-lineman, but I want him to play his best position which I think is guard, I think he has pro bowl potential there.

I still think Parnell has potential, but I would draft a guy and have them battle for the spot.
Parnell has zero potential. He's had every chance to push Free and has sucked. But he has been paid pretty good, which is nice for him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Damn, the Bears could have a chance.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Parnell has zero potential. He's had every chance to push Free and has sucked. But he has been paid pretty good, which is nice for him.
He keeps getting hurt, but he has never been a liability when he has been asked to play, he has another year left on his contract so he will get his shot, but I definitely don't want him to be given the job.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy shit the Bears just took this game over. Very impressive.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Great job giving that gimmicky QB a 100 million dollar contract, 49ers.

:laff

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Great job giving that gimmicky QB a 100 million dollar contract, 49ers.

:laff
His contract is year to year, they can move away from him with very minimal repercussions. I'm surprised Kaepernick went for it it's so team friendly.

Top Bottom