GameDay Chatter Thread | Week 1 | Cowboys @ Rams | 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cboyfan66

Whoa An Active DCCer
Well its been fun fellers, sucks we lost,should not have been a penalty against Gallop but hey, its the NFL...seez ya!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Never did I think in the very first game of the McCarthy era that the coaching would match something out of Garrett's book.

Very poor decision to go for it and the clock management at the end was just awful.

And this is exactly why I didn't want to pay Dak 40 million. He's a good player, not a great one.

What a shitty start to the season.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If this is how games are gonna be I'm seriously considering being done with it

lostxn

DCC 4Life
We certainly didn't deserve to win that game and we didn't. Not the end of the world but frustrating. The sad thing is probably lost 2 starters and we lost the game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Only thing I'll say is both these teams looked pretty solid compared to some of the crap that was on today.

Rams were better than I expected. I think Dallas is going to be all right.

They should at least still win this crappy division. Skins and Eagles looked awful.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Never did I think in the very first game of the McCarthy era that the coaching would match something out of Garrett's book.

Very poor decision to go for it and the clock management at the end was just awful.

And this is exactly why I didn't want to pay Dak 40 million. He's a good player, not a great one.

Dude how can you put his game on Dak? He had no time to throw but he didn't really get loose with the ball.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only thing I'll say is both these teams looked pretty solid compared to some of the crap that was on today.

They should at least still win this crappy division... Skins and Eagles looked awful.
The Rams were sharp, they definitely came out looking ready to play. Props to them for that. Fuck Ramsey though, can't stand that overrated bitch.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Coaching helped the defense overcome adversity (I.e. shitty interior talent).

The offense failed. Dak was good but we are missing an edge in creative play calling.

Rams has a gameplan, what was ours??

Smitty

DCC 4Life

They should at least still win this crappy division. Skins and Eagles looked awful.
That’s the only consolation, perhaps. This Rams team maybe is the one that went to the Super Bowl and was capable of going toe to toe with the Chiefs, not the team that shit the bed last year.

But losing this game does not bode well because the early part of this schedule is not easy. And there were a lot of bad, bad signs. No resistance against the run. Constantly fooled by misdirection. And lack of traction on offense against a D that is hardly world class.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Coaching helped the defense overcome adversity (I.e. shitty interior talent).

The offense failed. Dak was good but we are missing an edge in creative play calling.

Rams has a gameplan, what was ours??
The Oline kind of stunk tonight. Hope they get better. Donald was a real problem for us.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That's nice to say, we should have won regardless, but again, you can't invent penalties to decide games. It's the worst part of the NFL in general.
No. Aldon Smith snacked Jared Goff in the face and we got a turnover inside Rams territory anyway.

We. Didn’t. Get. It. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom