Gameday Chatter Thread |Cowboys v. Raiders| - 8/9/13

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Was I the only one creeped out by the Al Davis eternal flame? I wonder what we have planned for deceased Jerry.

A statue that we never stop pissing on.

Lotuseater

Banned
Jerry already has the ted williams option in place. He will be cryogentically frozen just before death. They say people will be revivable in 100 years or so.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jerry already has the ted williams option in place. He will be cryogentically frozen just before death. They say people will be revivable in 100 years or so.
Hopefully he just has his head frozen and a bunch of soccer hooligans break into the facility.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
R Leary is really staring to impress me he just looks smooth out there, and he plays with a good pop, I have been most impressed with his movement and his ability to always looked balanced.

I am just waiting to start hearing about his knee acting up next.:lol
He hasn't looked bad at least.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dunno if I'd say "fine" -- we put up 3 points with the first team after getting great field position once.

Not panic-inducing, maybe.
New England produced two TD drives. We farted around doing our normal penalty to kill a drive etc.

While the 1's did "okay" and didn't look bad, I hope Garrett is ripping them for squandering several field position opportunities.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was a blow to the head by Jenkins on Bryant.
Yeah, he was a punk bitch. Glad he is gone, honestly. While he got credit for playing hurt two years ago, that image of him mugging for the cameras when we were getting creamed by Green Bay in Fat Wade's final game spoke volumes about his character.

Carl

RIP Brother
:lol

That's actually a knock on that homo for actually having the nerve to insult me with a fricking Mary Poppins reference a while back.

Yes, he actually spelled out the entire fricking thing. :gay
Though I did use auto-correct on that one.

Top Bottom