Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys v. Cardinals | - 8/17/13

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Garrett would win big points with me if he went off on this team this week.

But I bet we get more of "we are not worried".

There were sloppy mistakes that if you allow anyone to think is luck, you are enabling them.

He should pound these assholes on not executing.

I was thinking the same thing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Did you guys really expect anything different?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn, 7 turnovers total. :picard

I stopped watching after turnover #4.

Garrett needs to work the dog shat out of these guys this week. Today's performance was unacceptable all the way around.

The only reason the game was as close as it was is because Arizona doesn't have much on offense. This would have been a 30 point beat down if they played a halfway competent offense.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Arkin went up against Campbell most of the time he looked dare I say classically decent.:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Arkin went up against Campbell most of the time he looked dare I say classically decent.:unsure
If Calais Campbell wanted to run over David Arkin, he would. This was a half-speed scrimmage for that guy.

asklesko

Whoa An Active DCCer
Alex Tanney looks really good. I think he's our qb of the future.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Jerraud Powers has made more plays in this one game than Claiborne has in his whole career.
Just think.... we could have signed him for nothing but money.

Maybe one day our front office will stop having to spend premium assets on both corners, neither of whom ever end up being elite.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
It was nice watching a real team play tonight. Seahawks with 3 forced turnovers in the first half alone.

:towel

Lotuseater

Banned
I like him to the extent of Tanney being on the PS.

I don't like him enough to burn a roster spot on him.
Are you fucking kidding me? He's the first prosepct that looks halfway decent in a good long while. You think he'll make it through waivers after what Romos done here as an UDFA? Someone will take him on that alone just in case.

This team needs him after watching Orton today. No excuse at all for those picks.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Garrett would win big points with me if he went off on this team this week.

But I bet we get more of "we are not worried".

There were sloppy mistakes that if you allow anyone to think is luck, you are enabling them.

He should pound these assholes on not executing.

Seems like he's ready and willing to throw some guys under the bus. I will wait and see who he sees deserving of sacrifice this week. The candidates are numerous.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If football's had handles Dallas would have been pretty good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Seems like he's ready and willing to throw some guys under the bus. I will wait and see who he sees deserving of sacrifice this week. The candidates are numerous.
So much for that idea:

“You can see how we played well in a lot of different areas, and a lot of individual players can do good things," Garrett said, "but if you give the ball up like that, you have no chance.”

Garrett called the mess a “teachable moment,” and he’s right.

“Thank God it happened in a preseason football game,” Garrett said. “We can learn from it. It’s got to start getting better come Monday morning.”

Top Bottom