Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Was anyone surprised that the defense couldn't sustain the momentum?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Even if our running game gets going and we end up being a very good running team this year, I can't see how we can get to a winning record with a defense this bad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Was anyone surprised that the defense couldn't sustain the momentum?
No. Just shocked at how inept they are. I thought it was bad, but good lord. That was like a bunch of unorganized idiots out there. Every player.

I'm just here to enjoy the offense, because the defense is nonexistent anyway...next draft should be nothing but defense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least two runs on that drive where we had the perfect defensive call and should have had a TFL. Some of our defenders need to man the fuck up. Playing like soft pussies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
At least two runs on that drive where we had the perfect defensive call and should have had a TFL. Some of our defenders need to man the fuck up. Playing like soft pussies.
I agree about that. There is no aggression.

They are playing like they are facing this explosive offense that can score from anywhere on the field.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't know what Sean Lee was doing. Look like he could have made the play but tried a cutesy spin move and ended up spinning himself right out of the play.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I agree about that. There is no aggression.

They are playing like they are facing this explosive offense that can score from anywhere on the field.
Against this defense, they probably can.

Top Bottom