Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 7 | Eagles at Cowboys | 10/20/19

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Watching the Bears and Trubisky, thinking maybe our defense can hang with these guys

data

Forbes #1
:lol

Chargers lose. WOW.

Chargers could’ve tied with FG or win in TD. They ran three plays from 1-yard line....after a TD was overruled to put it at the 1.

Ended with TENN fumble recovery and win.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
30-7 Loss.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Hour until kickoff
Cowboys and fans rockin' and full of piss and vinegar
We lay a turd on the field
3-4

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Im never that lucky so we win big tonight.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Ravens took Lamar Jackson and have made him a decent QB.

data

Forbes #1
Ravens took Lamar Jackson and have made him a decent QB.
Seahawks fans just watched Russell Wilson get out-Russ’d

Lamar Jackson might as well have celebrated by pretending the goal post was a mirror and sink and proceeded to shave his beard.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Iamtdg boozeman

is HWSNBN actually banned or is he free to post here under his original account?
He doesn't have an account on this version of the DCC. But, he is free to sign up for one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Very impressed with the Saints' win.

That was all Payton all day.

The difference between a guy like him and fuckin' Garrett is light years.

midswat

... soon
Okay I skimmed the convo and I think you have it have it settled or maybe gave up giving a shit by now.

As i remember it... I was an admin with Deal and NoShame at DallasCowboysTalk. I posted as HoleInTheRoof. You all started showing up. I started having a bunch of PM conversations with people. Want to say skidadl, NoDak and maybe Booze were the ring leaders of those convos. Basically just giving me the skinny on who sbk92 was and mschmitty, giving me their IP addresses, and asking me not to approve them when they registered. Sbk92 had already registered there by that point as AllDay28 and I told NoDak or Booze or both idk about it and asking if they wanted me to ban them. They said yes, and I did. Honestly I did basically everything they asked while there. Trust was earned. I enjoyed the traffic at the DCT because I always liked the banter of the core group, so I was trying to appease the masses. DCC came back and every started bailing on the DCT. Someone felt guilty about that and sent me an invite to the DCC. I signed up but just as the acronym HITR94.

Don't remember how long I was posting at the DCC as HITR94 but me and mschmidt64 kept banging heads in some kind of debate. I don't remember what the topic was. It was during one of those exchanges I dropped the IMYDA's. I was banned within seconds, shockingly.

Sheik is correct that you guys gave him shit about being a midswat alt and me saying it wasn't the case. That was our introduction. I want to say that was at the DCT - but that would only make sense if I had a midswat alt. Which I'm assuming I either did already on that forum, or created one at that time. Not sure you all would've migrated to the DCT had I already been there. Idk.

I think i've already shared it but I have funny stories (funny in a weird nerdy awkward message board kind of way that I'd never tell anyone IRL about) about how sbk92 and I met and had our falling out on the espn boards - the birth of his ego. I'd share but I'm sure I already have and that no one really gives af anymore.

Fly Eagles Fly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Bears will be lucky to break six wins the rest of the year.

That is not a very good team and they have had key injuries at the worst spots.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay I skimmed the convo and I think you have it have it settled or maybe gave up giving a shit by now.

As i remember it... I was an admin with Deal and NoShame at DallasCowboysTalk. I posted as HoleInTheRoof. You all started showing up. I started having a bunch of PM conversations with people. Want to say skidadl, NoDak and maybe Booze were the ring leaders of those convos. Basically just giving me the skinny on who sbk92 was and mschmitty, giving me their IP addresses, and asking me not to approve them when they registered. Sbk92 had already registered there by that point as AllDay28 and I told NoDak or Booze or both idk about it and asking if they wanted me to ban them. Trust was earned. DCC came back and every started bailing on the DCT. Someone felt guilty about that and sent me an invite to the DCC. I signed up but just as the acronym HITR94.

Don't remember how long I was posting at the DCC as HITR94 but me and mschmidt64 kept banging heads in some kind of debate. I don't remember what the topic was. It was during one of those exchanges I dropped the IMYDA's. I was banned within seconds, shockingly.

Sheik is correct that you guys gave him shit about being a midswat alt and me saying it wasn't the case. That was our introduction. I want to say that was at the DCT - but that would only make sense if I had a midswat alt. Which I'm assuming I either did already on that forum, or created one at that time. Not sure you all would've migrated to the DCT had I already been there. Idk.

I think i've already shared it but I have funny stories (funny in a weird nerdy awkward message board kind of way that I'd never tell anyone IRL about) about how sbk92 and I met and had our falling out on the espn boards - the birth of his ego. I'd share but I'm sure I already have and that no one really gives af anymore.

Fly Eagles Fly.
Like I said before. It is funny how we took this shit as serious biznezz back in the day.

Seems childish now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I dunno about you people, but I think the champ is here.

Top Bottom