Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 6 | Cowboys at Jets | 10/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Kyle Allen is absolutely a better passer than this current version of Cam Newton but the Panthers will be too scared to do what obviously should be done.
He dropped a dime late in the first half that was dropped. It was a gorgeous pass.

data

Forbes #1
Have to admit, that is a gorgeous stadium in Tottenham.
why not head to the longest bar in Europe? The Goal Line Bar in the south end zone stretches 65 meters, running parallel with the entire goal line.

Oh, and just to make sure you’re drinking the good stuff, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the first soccer stadium in the world to house its own microbrewery, the source of all craft beer served throughout the stadium.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was one of the easier INTs you'll ever see.

Cotton

Staff member
The Bucs are such a dumpster fire. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
[h=1]Week Six early inactives[/h] Posted by Josh Alper on October 13, 2019, 11:34 AM EDT

Getty Images

Every week we bring you all the inactives from the 1 p.m. ET games in one post, constantly updated with the latest information. Check back to see the full list as it becomes available 90 minutes ahead of kickoff.

Bengals at Ravens

Bengals: T Cordy Glenn, T Andre Smith, DE Carlos Dunlap, DT Ryan Glasgow, DE Kerry Wynn, QB Jake Dolegala, WR A.J. Green

Ravens: WR Marquise Brown, CB Jimmy Smith, LB Patrick Onwuasor, QB Trace McSorley, CB Anthony Averett, G Ben Powers, DT Daylon Mack

Seahawks at Browns

Seahawks: T Duane Brown, G D.J. Fluker,

Browns: CB Greedy Williams, CB Denzel Ward, OL Austin Corbett, DE Genard Avery, T Kendall Lamm, WR Damion Ratley, WR Taywan Taylor

Saints at Jaguars

Saints: QB Drew Brees, DE Trey Hendrickson, WR Tre'Quan Smith, CB Ken Crawley, S Saquan Hampton, OL Ethan Greenridge, OL Nick Easton

Jaguars: TE Josh Oliver, CB Jalen Ramsey, WR C.J. Board, RB Tyler Ervin, LB Austin Calitro, OL Brandon Thomas, DT Dontavius Russell

Texans at Chiefs

Texans: C Greg Mancz, WR Kenny Stills, QB Alex McGough, CB Jonathan Joseph, RB Taiwan Jones, LB Tyrell Adams, TE Logan Paulsen

Chiefs: DT Chris Jones, T Eric Fisher, LB Dorian O'Daniel, LB Anthony Hitchens, WR Sammy Watkins, G Andrew Wylie, T Greg Senat

Washington at Dolphins

Washington: TE Vernon Davis, DB Deshazor Everett, LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, G Wes Martin, QB Colt McCoy, CB Aaron Colvin, WR Cam Sims

Dolphins: CB Xavien Howard, WR Jakeem Grant, CB Johnson Bademosi, RB Myles Gaskin, FB Chandler Cox, OL Chris Reed, OL Keaton Sutherland

Eagles at Vikings

Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson, CB Ronald Darby, RB Darren Sproles, DT Timmy Jernigan, CB Avonte Maddox, G Nate Herbig, DE Shareef Miller

Vikings: LB Ben Gedeon, G Josh Kline, LB Kentrell Brothers, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, DT Jalyn Holmes, DT Armon Watts

Cotton

Staff member
How the hell have the Bucs won two games? Did they play the Redskins and Dolphins?

data

Forbes #1
If our game turns out like my brisket, we’ll be down at the end of the first, tied or <3 at the half, up by a TD or 4 points entering fourth and win by 10.

my brisket is edible...good, in fact. Definitely better than a Denny’s and good for backyard Sunday bbq, maybe good enough for a bbq restaurant chain, but not close to a local favorite.

Cotton

Staff member
43 minutes between posts in the chatter thread? WTF are you people doing? Are you actually like hanging out with your family and shit?

Cotton

Staff member
5th INT by Winston. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Avoiding it the last 7 or times I've gone to Manhattan, I went to the 9/11 Memorial for the first time this year...I cried. Reading the names etched into the stone, I don't know any of them, but it was overwhelming. Well done memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom