Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 4 | Cowboys @ Saints | 09/29/19

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Damn we did lose this game in the trenches. So really fucked up calls didn't help. The fumble. Both OPI penalties against Cooper were horseshit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I look forward to you recycling all your posts for whatever sucker takes this job next. Maybe Jerry will defy odds and get a clear upgrade, but his history says don’t bet on it.
I dont care who we hire next as long as the ginger cancer is gone

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There is a reason why this game looked almost the exact same. There is a reason they give us problems and did so last year as well.
Yes, garrett is a retard

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Saints and us just have slugfests right now. The game went almost exactly like last season’s. I wouldn’t say this will be indicative of the rest of the season.
I just don't get it. The coaches bet on being able to just smash them in the face and they bet wrong.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have to assume this is on Moore without evidence to the contrary.
So why did our offense look very similar to last years garrett/Linehan debacle?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Well, let's keep it in perspective. Did anyone think we were going 16-0? Every team is gonna have a stinker and it's usually against a team that knows you well (often a division opponent). This year it was NO who often plays us tough. This is not a devastating loss at all. Rams lost too. Just frustrating. We need to hold serve at home versus the Packers next week.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I have to assume this is on Moore without evidence to the contrary.
I love how everyone comes out of the woodwork with “we were outcoached,” the second any game is lost. That’s always the easy way to say they were unhappy with the team’s performance without analyzing anything.

We held the Saints to 12 points. What exactly did Payton do to “outcoach” us? You think he planned to dink and dunk to only 12 points?

The Saints came into this game and punched us in the mouth up front on both sides of the ball. Simple as that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We didn't take a single shot downfield, the crossing routes were gone, this was the old garrett/Linehan offense

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hai guyz.

Gonna have slugfests that you are gonna lose.
It happens.

1-2-3-Garrett!

lostxn

DCC 4Life
We didn't take a single shot downfield, the crossing routes were gone, this was the old garrett/Linehan offense
We were gaining 2 yards on runs that usually give us 5. It was hard to sustain drives that way. Then we were -1 on turnovers (technically 2 but I don't really count the Dak hail mary pick). We just got our ass kicked at the LOS.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well, let's keep it in perspective. Did anyone think we were going 16-0? Every team is gonna have a stinker and it's usually against a team that knows you well (often a division opponent). This year it was NO who often plays us tough. This is not a devastating loss at all. Rams lost too. Just frustrating. We need to hold serve at home versus the Packers next week.
There’s no perspective here.

Lose a game and the lynch mob comes out with empty and factless platitudes about vague criticisms that cannot he substantiated and even contradict each other. Blame everyone’s least favorite pariah.

Top Bottom