One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I have to say, Pollard is exactly what I thought he could be if used correctly. He is quick and has phenomenal vision.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have to say, Pollard is exactly what I thought he could be if used correctly. He is quick and has phenomenal vision.
The only doubt I had of him was that if could require enough attention of the defense to do halfway what Zeke does for Dak.

It also looks like they have more confidence in him to spell Zeke than they did with the past RBs. I'm not talking about just late game with a big lead time but there were some times earlier that I saw that he was in. It's good for Zeke and good for the team. At least for the next few year's at least.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's great that we finally have a RB that we can trust to give Elliott legitimate breathers. Realistically, Elliott isn't going to be here much past Pollard's rookie deal so this is going to be the duo for the rest of Elliott's career in Dallas. When Pollard becomes a free agent Elliott will be 28 and could be a cap casualty, if not I can't imagine him hanging around more than another year or two past that point. If Pollard warrants an extension I'm sure they'll give it to him while starting to phase Elliott out a bit.

Cotton

Staff member

So, the Eagles OL hates Wentz, apparently.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

On one of those ST snaps, he knocked the shit out of someone.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Bridgewater threw for 177 yards yesterday, 92 of those went to Kamara, and of those 92 most of them were short checkdowns that Kamara broke for 10-15+. Basically, Bridgewater and that Saints offense is completely incapable if you can contain Kamara, which we're built to do with LB's like LVE/Jaylon. Don't kill ourselves with turnovers/penalties, weather the first quarter where the emotion will be high and it should be a relatively routine win.
In fact, the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins have been throwing-underneath and checkdowning us to death so far. Of course "to death" is relative especially since we gave up only 6 points yesterday, and we're 3-0, but all our "struggles" on defense revolve around that I believe.

Few sacks and no INTs, but QBs are just dumping it underneath over and over and over again. Meanwhile, we seem content to bend but not break, so the yardage totals climb, but we aren't allowing a ton of points to be scored. Yet at the same time it's frustrating because we aren't shutting shit down and imposing on offenses either. Still, I can't help but think it's designed at this point to be like this, to an extent.

Cotton

Staff member
Romo like.

That's how you know the confidence is high right now.
He is a lot of fun to watch. He also is taking more chances which scares me and excites me at the same time. I'm glad that he has gotten the confidence up enough to try to fit balls into tight windows, but at the same time I had just as soon him not get careless like Romo could be at times.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom